• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

VN Ren'Py Real Incest [Game Development Thread] ❤️ RELEASED

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Armpit hair (Short)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Savilesavile

Jun 15, 2020
I don't get your point.
What specifically is your question or problem?
Tell us in detail please.
Probably the fact that you sead the assets got bought by someone else, but you are the one making the game and in this case it can mean 2 things :" It was a lie ,to make ppl subscribe,because this way people would have hope it would not be abandoned ", or " the dev that planed on buying the assets just changed his mind". I belive is the first one.

Reactions: Wlms

Savilesavile

Jun 15, 2020
I hope this helps you:
Mate books are helping us understand somethings. But they can.t help us , if we take sentance and use it as it writen in actions or decisions that we come across everyday, because we are not parrorts to just repeat a word. Like in a restaunt, the Chef has read many recepies, and with that knowlage he must adapt the recepies to the posibilities of his kithcken and what the costumers from that region enjoy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wlms

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Mate books are helping us understand somethings. But they can.t help us , if we take sentance and use it as it writen in actions or decisions that we come across everyday, because we are not parrorts to just repeat a word. Like in a restaunt, the Chef has read many recepies, and with that knowlage he must adapt the recepies to the posibilities of his kithcken and what the costumers from that region enjoy.
Bro wut?

What are you trying to say exactly ???? :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Like in a restaunt, the Chef has read many recepies, and with that knowlage he must adapt the recepies to the posibilities of his kithcken and what the costumers from that region enjoy.
Let's cook futanari in this game, the chef's signature recipe lol.

Savilesavile

Jun 15, 2020
Supply
Bro wut?

What are you trying to say exactly ???? :KEK:
It was about supply and demand. Making something expensive , atract more costumes.

Reactions: sslovoe

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
Supply
It was about supply and demand. Making something expensive , atract more costumes.
its sad his art very good and make good start but 50$ is carzy...even i lost 20$ for version .1 when its very short even shorter than demo , demo more talk chat than this , now 1.5 what make ppl think trust not same wast money

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wlms and 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: teki666

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Just in case someone comes here wandering, unlike what's stated on the thread's title, here's the state of the game (again)

1720849484854.png

Oooh, haven't seen this earlier, that's rather unbelievable

1720856825438.png

Turbo-scammer behavior with that one, nice.

Last edited:

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Making something expensive , atract more costumes.
Yes, if what you're trying to scam people with sell to customers appears to be worth the price. Which is not the case here.

For instance, if I try to sell the huge dump I took this morning, putting it behind a "Subscriber only" paywall of 2 000€ won't make it more appealing to you, right? It'll still be a huge pile of shit. Even if I decide to paint it gold, in the end it'll still smell like shit, and I assume you wouldn't be interested in buying it, wouldn't you?

Unless you're into shit, in which case you do you, no kinkshaming on my part

Last edited:
Reactions: Savilesavile
Feb 9, 2020
Im suprised this one doesn't have the abandoned tag, how's this any different from the game with the same title?
You invested in my art, thank you very much. I really appreciate it! Please don't think that you have lost your money! I will donate most of the money to political prisoners in Russia. You made the world a little better!
Dude wtf? What kind of stunt are you trynna pull here? You've got some good customers here paying their share and you still manage to "fuck it up"?

Savilesavile

Jun 15, 2020
Yes, if what you're trying to scam people with sell to customers appears to be worth the price. Which is not the case here.

For instance, if I try to sell the huge dump I took this morning, putting it behind a "Subscriber only" paywall of 2 000€ won't make it more appealing to you, right? It'll still be a huge pile of shit. Even if I decide to paint it gold, in the end it'll still smell like shit, and I assume you wouldn't be interested in buying it, wouldn't you?

Unless you're into shit, in which case you do you, no kinkshaming on my part
Thats how this dev.s strategy is. Make something look promising sell it for good money and stop. Quick money for little work. And he doesn.t rven have to think about a story line or anything

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Thats how this dev.s strategy is. Make something look promising sell it for good money and stop. Quick money for little work. And he doesn.t rven have to think about a story line or anything
I know that's his strat scheme marketing tactic "plan", but it doesn't change the fact it's a sub-efficient one to attract supporters and make more money.
Don't know his stats though, so I can only theorize

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2020
I know that's his strat, but it doesn't change the fact it's a sub-efficient one to attract supporters and make more money.
Don't know his stats though, so I can only theorize
idk, calling it "strat" coming from him is just putting it mildly. Last i checked, the guy was practically begging everyone else to go to Subscribestar channel and buy his product

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes