VN Ren'Py Real Incest [Game Development Thread] ❤️ RELEASED

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Armpit hair (Short)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

love381

Jun 3, 2021
17MOONKEYS get together and create a good game, it has a lot of potential, no need to fix everything again or close down the project

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Might be interesting to tell people a bit more about your advancement and add more screens if you want to convince people you're getting there, because let me tell you, the default RenPy menu with a background photo of a random pussy close up found on google image won't do it.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Great. Just what we need, another big dick shota to totally negate the fetish. At least tell me the other kid is normal and we get to see him fuck his own mom. And that this isn't going to be another cock worshipping simulator where every other line is like, "OMG, he's so big!" rather than focusing on his youth.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Great. Just what we need, another big dick shota to totally negate the fetish. At least tell me the other kid is normal and we get to see him fuck his own mom. And that this isn't going to be another cock worshipping simulator where every other line is like, "OMG, he's so big!" rather than focusing on his youth.
Looks like there is one big dick but in another pants than we expected

Is this pick from "Real Incest" too or only from "The Loving Son"?

Skykid

Nov 22, 2017
If you add another trope, the sexy trap cousin and or the futa/trans uncle thats always horny that have an open to all thing wife.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I have Absolutely No Problem with Incest content, as long as the Story Is Good.
(despite societies closeminded morality, I do not consider 'Steps' as incestual.)
As Long as it is Consensual and No minors are involved.
(This means having Characters that ACTUALLY Look/Are 18 or older.)
- No Loli shit with the B.S. disclaimer stating 'All character Are over the age 18' when It is TOTALLY Obvious that they are Not!

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Personally, I’d be fine with this, as long as she’s a shemale and not a futa. The mom who used to be the dad pounds her son in the ass when nobody’s looking, let’s go.
I agree. She is totally Hott!
She could even be Trans-step mom, or an Aunt (Mom or Dad's brother)
- I would totally LOVE to be her 'playtoy'.:love::p

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I don’t like NTR
I also Hate NTR Crap!
- males who Think that It is 'Okay' and morally acceptable to Steal someone else's GF or wife.
(If the BF/husband is a cheating or abusive Douche bag, then I am okay with it. IF it actually improves the GF/wife's QoL.)
- to intentionally steal someone's GF/wife 'just because You Can' or because you are Jealous and You want her is Bullshit!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes