VN Ren'Py Real Incest [Game Development Thread] ❤️ RELEASED

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Armpit hair (Short)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
heck his other 2 games are a test of HQ this will be high too. Try UFO even if u don't like Futa[she is drop dead beautiful tho] give it a chance it will give u they type of scene or renders this game may have in future. Futa U needs way more for me to true sing greatness but has a great Son and Mother bond.

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
If the game is stolen, I will not make it.
Yes, if it happens regularly. The latest version is for subscribers only! Always!
What am I missing? Did you really just made a thread on a pirate site to advertise your game but at the same time will stop development if it gets leaked at that same pirate site?

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Either way, it's the kind of game that needs to be made. There are 101 ways to fuck up mother-son incest and femdom. So if anyone does steal his idea, like most devs, they'll probably fuck it up anyway. Meaning he can go ahead and make his game without their mistakes and it'll potentially be something better.

Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Either way, it's the kind of game that needs to be made. There are 101 ways to fuck up mother-son incest and femdom. So if anyone does steal his idea, like most devs, they'll probably fuck it up anyway. Meaning he can go ahead and make his game without their mistakes and it'll potentially be something better.
We're talking about stealing the latest version of the game from subscribstar, not taking about the idea or plot.

• Angry
Reactions: Hent_M

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
you ask us what we would love .???

mind control , rape , corruption , taboo is in it anyway since its incest .. a younger brother that can be corrupted and maybe some (avoidable) fun with him ... dont get me wrong .. i dislike gay stuff.. but dont mind a few scenes when theres force or rape involved
Grinding , but not too much .. or battle system instead of grinding .. depends on what you decide to make... just no job system ugh...

Its difficult to be original from all other devs.. there so many of these games already and most are boring ... reach xx love with this or that to do blah .. work x days to buy a stupid cam or robe ... maybe you can be a thief .. loot stuff .. break in instead of the normal work at the "moms" spa where she happen to work also for 10 bucks a day.. being a thief you can add a leveling system and battle system also into the game ... adding a sneak system .,.. theres tons of options

I alwauys enjoyed maffia and robber/thief systems.. where you rape and corrupt people.. starting on the lowest.. working your way up slowly .. beat someonme once in a while .. do jobs to get money ... dominate people .. make a name for yourself while somehow keeping it hidden from your family .. you know what i mean
agreeed, getting sick and tired of all these run of the mill boring ass repeat titles man, bring the raptus, get the extremes going, have the eldest son be like a pshyscopath, like trick a family into a trip in to the cabin in the woods, where he drugs the mom sister and little femine brother, murders and posts up the dads body as a bloody example and just uses the 3 of em as some person cum dump sex slaves forever, short sweet and to the point.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Mind control is a copout for people who don't know how to write women.

"Hmm, what could she do that would be really hot? Oh, wait I know, whatever a man tells her to do!"

Because who wants to see a woman having agency over her actions when she can just be some guy's sock puppet, amirite?

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
hope all 3 get made since 2 great and 3rd if be hq story, like the other two great Galaxina , Vesperia and next Mommy will all be my favs, and will have 17MOONKEYS speciality rubbers lol

• Red Heart
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes