VN Ren'Py Real Incest [v0.1.5] [17MOONKEYS]

1.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Incest

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
i really wish game makers would either put some effort into their games or just forget it. we wait weeks if not months for an update and what do we get? 3 min of game play. and we're expected to say if we like it or not. thats like watching a 3 min clip of a movie and trying to decide if its good or not. what are we suppose to determine with 3 min of game play? all it does is ruins me on a game.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
i really wish game makers would either put some effort into their games or just forget it. we wait weeks if not months for an update and what do we get? 3 min of game play. and we're expected to say if we like it or not. thats like watching a 3 min clip of a movie and trying to decide if its good or not. what are we suppose to determine with 3 min of game play? all it does is ruins me on a game.
Did these three minutes give you at least aesthetic pleasure?

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
And the balloon tits...Stop

Podman124

Aug 18, 2018
At this point I am convinced this dev is just a troll.

Apr 6, 2023
I noticed that there was a change in the scene between mother and son in the MC's room. In the previous version, the mother sees her son naked, and in this new version, in the same scene, he was wearing shorts.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Definitely a plot that aspires to be a slow buildup.
Aesthetically nice, the only advise I can provide (obviously unsolicited :ROFLMAO:) is to concentrate on a few characters and get as much out of them as possible.
I am looking forward to seeing what happens next.

• Red Heart

Tarz00n

Feb 9, 2019
Sry, but where are we? Did i miss something?
It's like beeing in the Olympics: Who can put out most unfinished Plots xD!
Are behind "the dev" few groups, working on different projects?

No offence, just a little sarcastic joke...

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
It's definitely an interesting theme and a game I'm looking forward to playing.
However, we are very concerned about developers working on multiple games at the same time.
I've seen too many cases where that hasn't ended well.
I hope I'm wrong.

• Red Heart

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
It's definitely an interesting theme and a game I'm looking forward to playing.
However, we are very concerned about developers working on multiple games at the same time.
I've seen too many cases where that hasn't ended well.
I hope I'm wrong.
I don't see any problem in this. When I get tired of one game, I doing another, and so on. This way I don't burn out. I'll finish them all anyway.

Tarz00n

Feb 9, 2019
I don't see any problem in this. When I get tired of one game, I doing another, and so on. This way I don't burn out. I'll finish them all anyway.
We just hope then, you don't get bored and burned up/out by all of them! xD

Renders and style are top notch, btw...
stories have to develop further, but i guess you are going to do well!
thx for your passion! stay healthy!

1.00 star(s) 8 Votes