VN Ren'Py Real Incest [v0.1.5] [17MOONKEYS]

1.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Incest

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Feb 9, 2020
Am I crazy or is he just releasing a lot of the same scenes with slight changes to room and model, then calling it a new game? How many games does he have in the works now?
Pretty sure you aren't going crazy, lots of the scenes share the same rendition to his other games like UFO. Even i thought i had the wrong version or the dev was trolling by posting the UFO game but nope. Everything somehow checks out, and pretty sure Monkeyman's got like 4 games waiting to be finished.

Reactions: xarthas23

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Pretty sure you aren't going crazy, lots of the scenes share the same rendition to his other games like UFO. Even i thought i had the wrong version or the dev was trolling by posting the UFO game but nope. Everything somehow checks out, and pretty sure Monkeyman's got like 4 games waiting to be finished.
I understand how it might seem that way, but as a solo developer, I often have to reuse certain elements to save time and resources. However, each project still involves a lot of unique work and creative effort. I currently have several games in development and am experimenting with different approaches to balance originality and efficiency. My goal is always to deliver high-quality and engaging experiences for my beloved

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
You do realize that no one here is interested by your parody of a game?
So you can throw whatever menace you want, people just won't give a shit.

And that's a really pathetic move, btw
Anyone who leaves a one star review here with honest feedback, will receive the next version of the game.
Genuinely the funniest fucking thread I have come across of my entire existence in this site. I'm in tears:FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
I understand how it might seem that way, but as a solo developer, I often have to reuse certain elements to save time and resources. However, each project still involves a lot of unique work and creative effort. I currently have several games in development and am experimenting with different approaches to balance originality and efficiency. My goal is always to deliver high-quality and engaging experiences for my beloved
Your goal is futa cock thats why you ultimately get ass fucked everytime and none of your games amount to anything. :coffee:

Feb 9, 2020
This is just BS, i mean look at weirdworldz and nitrolith. Those guys are pretty much solo dev too iirc and they've got the most rating in this site. Those mfckers even improved for the better, hell you've been here for almost 3 years now and still got the same excuse. I think you just suck at "managing" coz who in their right mind would start another game if he hasn't finished his previous ones.
Also sayin "unique and creative"... bitch, you just reused some of the renders from UFO:FacePalm::FacePalm:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranger_

Lewd95zone

Mar 20, 2023
People be mad about the short update, meana they want more, means dev is doing great job! Keep going, vant wait to see in a few months where thisll be headed!

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS
1.00 star(s) 9 Votes