VN Ren'Py Abandoned Real Incest [v0.1.7] [17MOONKEYS]

1.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Incest

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DianaRose1337

Sep 4, 2023
For people wanting to to try out the game on linux, move below script to your game folder and run it (maybe have to change extension to .sh)
should be executable.
if not, as usual: `chmod +x <file>`

based on thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/generate-missing-linux-files-for-any-renpy-game.9339/

only changed to py3 format + hardcoded version number (script could not determine version by itself / I did not understand the code enough to fix it)

Edit: or save the script for later, currently there are only ten frames...

Last edited:

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
hello

title : Real Incest
tag : 3DCG, Big Tits, Big Ass, Drugs, Kinetic Novel, Male Protagonist, Milf, PoV, Romance,

Did I miss a step ??

MrMichaeluc

Jul 14, 2020
Hm, well I was going to give it a try, but I will wait and see for future updates.
So I will not speak up on anything before more content, as a college of mine said that the game was to short atm and to wait for more.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Why abandoned? The beginning looked quite promising. And her model was fantastic, I was hoping to at least see her making love with her son at least a couple of times... and the fantasy of seeing her pregnant was even more tempting and provocative.

I hope you think about it again and get back to work on this title again.

• Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
I know:LOL:, I feel like this is the 3rd time this year. Wanna bet how long that tag will last?
It actually is the third time. He already did this on the other topic related to the game.
Seriously I'm wondering what's going on in his head, as I absolutely don't understand shit about what he's doing lmao

But at least it's peak entertainment ! :KEK:

Edit ; hold on, check the title of the thread, it's fucking hilarious

1720828907613.png

Lmao wtf is he doing :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Reactions: Emelie

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
I know and I'm just here for it. :LOL: Imma give this guy another week or so and he'll prolly be back rolling this game in.
What's even funnier is that he's not even good at siphoning money from supports. I even tried to give him advice on how to properly monetize his shit but to no effect because... I don't even know why XD

1.20 star(s) 13 Votes