Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
While in game, hit [Esc] and use the interface to get to Video settings - quite some options there...

GammaRay

Nov 5, 2017
most likely no frame limitter .. activate vsync if possible in many indi-games thats a easy way to prevent 200fps that melt you card :)

Reactions: javproff

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
yeah, i tried then apply but nothing change, low setting but my gpu(gtx770) run full power, weird :/
force Vsync using the nvidia control panel (right click on desktop or use the system tray to open it)
and lower pre-rendered frames to 1.

you can also force a few other settings in there if you feel like you have to.

Reactions: javproff

trapmint

Oct 24, 2017
so...
i got the tape
talked to barman
got in the blue door
had sex with mercenary girl
went home
got ambushed by girl
went outside
talked to black woman
went to cat door
had sex with succ
went home
talked with succ
masturbation scene

and now i can't find anything else to do.
There are 2 FBI agents at the bar but i can't talk to them.
Is this the end?
where is the black woman? i looked everywhere and can't find her. Sumiko said near the establishment but she isn't there

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
" went outside talked to black woman "
To your right, along the right side of the road, opposite the house with the cat tattoo, there is a large swing, and near it a case full of money with the lid opened.

This triggers after you talk to your house mate the first time.

Happy Gaming!

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
where is the black woman? i looked everywhere and can't find her. Sumiko said near the establishment but she isn't there
right across from the blue door tunnel.
the house on your right. She's sitting in the garden.
i think i found her after i found the succubus

Reactions: Canto Forte

Maximoho

Jan 9, 2019
Just for everyone wondering, all those screenshots are not in the game. just the sex scene with the mercinary is in atm. kinda baity.

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
Just for everyone wondering, all those screenshots are not in the game. just the sex scene with the mercinary is in atm. kinda baity.
I knew I remembered some other game with "Real Life" in the title, I think those first few screenshots were from an early version before some paradigm change about the games' scenario. Had great animation back then.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is no paradigm. There is no scenario. All these builds are tech builds with small amounts of everything -> mystery, thriller, drama, slap stick, adventure, action -> just what Tim is looking at fr their game. None of the features in here today have any bearing on the final game.
P.S.: It clearly states just that in the disclaimer at the very beginning of the game.

Reactions: SantaDomingo

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
runs like a dream on my rig :) ,this probably has been asked but can you hardsave or is the autosave part of choices and consequences ? ha ha after 3 restarts getting it figured out.......I need more ammo

How do you bring up the map ?

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
sooo... for the most "entertaining" gameplay.. the 0.3 is the best ?

(based in ratio "fap/fun - time" )

or another one ?

obviously not the last one as it have 1 scene that came as quick as it leave -_-

Evil Dr Porkchop

Donor
May 16, 2019
sweet but pls for the love of dog introduce a hard save point,this game is quite good but it locks up at certain points and i have to go back

Evil Dr Porkchop

Donor
May 16, 2019
yeah I know I'm saying " Gimme ",which isn't in the authors ideals....but this RTX 2070 card it just locks up,,,,,great game but it's still freezing when I meet the Sucubbus W10 Pro,Build 1709 I5 6600K Asus Z170 Maximus Ranger 8

I doubt it's a hardware problem probably doing things in the wrong order,no error report just freezes,I'll wait for the next update

Last edited:

djtiesto666

Mar 13, 2019
guys does anyone has a link on version 0.3 with open world? Coz in v.0.4.1 I have "closed" world and don't know what to do after girl in tunnels and succubus.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 44 Votes