Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Requires good PC, could be optimized for lower level devices, windowed mode could also be introduced. But in general, graphics looks nice, idea is also attractive :)

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Requires good PC, could be optimized for lower level devices, windowed mode could also be introduced. But in general, graphics looks nice, idea is also attractive :)
The game could be easily optimized if Tom perform the same techniques of the famous games studios: "Create a sphere in radius to the field of view for graphic rendering." That way, the game would limit where the graphics rendering starts and ends according to the player position. And even medium level gears could run the game in high quality more smoother and lighter.
Example: The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, GTA V, The Elder Scrolls, Baldur's Gate... All these games, they use this same technique and they are good optimized.

You patreons could give this tip to him.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Does anyone known how to access that scene in story mode with that girl named "Barbie"? As far as I known, this girl is Tony Montana'a assistant or something like that. I have tried many things, but, looks like she is not available in the story mode.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sashamitsell

Oct 29, 2017
Finally got this to work. and I am somewhat enjoying it, it has good potential
The biggest problem in my opinion however is the lack of gamepad support.
Either find a way to make it all keyboard or all mouse control.
Or integrate gamepad support like monolith bay

• Angry
Reactions: elpin

teccanina11

Jan 16, 2021
I want to like this game so much, but every time I revisit, I encounter a game breaking bug within the first 10 minutes. Usually involving being unable to get into a car or car getting stuck on seemingly nothing. Love the scenes and models, but the basics just aren't there yet (somehow)!

benisfug

Aug 18, 2018
I want to like this game so much, but every time I revisit, I encounter a game breaking bug within the first 10 minutes. Usually involving being unable to get into a car or car getting stuck on seemingly nothing. Love the scenes and models, but the basics just aren't there yet (somehow)!
I've lost to things as simple as doors not working and npcs not spawning. This game is a nice idea but it's buggy as hell, especially for being in development this long.

Reactions: MaxSDVXXXL
2.90 star(s) 47 Votes