Funkiee

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Changelog:

• [added] new interactive bdsm sex scene with sound (Fetish Club)
  • [added] new uniform and hairstyle for Mia (for a new Lewd Club)
  • [added] Lewd Club building with interior (preview), located near the beach area
  • [added] Updated to Unreal Engine 4.25 (to the latest version of ue4)
  • [added] Removed Simul trueSKY plugin. Sky has been replaced with custom solutions that no longer require engine modifications. Due to this change, lighting in the world and game shaders has been adjusted (most of them).
  • [added] new controller for driveable vehicles (press 2,3,4,5 to control the car lights), with new interaction system between the vehicles and player, BETA
  • [added] New driveable vehicle Tiger
  • [added] icon and tooltip for the Lewd Club to the world map
  • [added] new vehicles for city traffic
  • [added] city traffic system updated
  • [added] while driving you can knock down the street lighting and traffic lights pillars
  • [updated] other bug fixes and small improvements
[temporary] police wanted level turned off for a while

P.S. The only thing I can't figure out is whether the male player character has appeared in the game, or is it still not?
Thanks! :cool:

Reactions: Redheadmary101

Gnosh

Jun 11, 2017
At the fetish club there are arrows above the tables. How to activate them? No key works.
Have someone full cotrols description?

Last edited:

Borun

Apr 21, 2019
Does this game contain futa ? I searched and only thing I found was some comment on reddit.

killer905

Nov 13, 2017
Changelog for the new update please?
Changelog:

• [added] new interactive bdsm sex scene with sound (Fetish Club)
  • [added] new uniform and hairstyle for Mia (for a new Lewd Club)
  • [added] Lewd Club building with interior (preview), located near the beach area
  • [added] Updated to Unreal Engine 4.25 (to the latest version of ue4)
  • [added] Removed Simul trueSKY plugin. Sky has been replaced with custom solutions that no longer require engine modifications. Due to this change, lighting in the world and game shaders has been adjusted (most of them).
  • [added] new controller for driveable vehicles (press 2,3,4,5 to control the car lights), with new interaction system between the vehicles and player, BETA
  • [added] New driveable vehicle Tiger
  • [added] icon and tooltip for the Lewd Club to the world map
  • [added] new vehicles for city traffic
  • [added] city traffic system updated
  • [added] while driving you can knock down the street lighting and traffic lights pillars
  • [updated] other bug fixes and small improvements
[temporary] police wanted level turned off for a while

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
Man, this needs a proper walkthrough. I'm still lost where the Beach Cafe Jerry stuff is. The quest in Fetish Club and the shit with the Aunt's daughtr with the books.

Last edited:
Reactions: atur
2.90 star(s) 47 Votes