Jul 21, 2019
i heard GTA 6 gonna have female protagonist but does not have sex scenes? better dont make game, Rockstar. you are inhuman or cruelty at some points. GTA 6 must have freedom of choice yes? people would love it. its not i mentioned about, its all human taste. nothing wrong right? you pray to Satan i pray to God, we all loved sex and we didnt deny it. i hate politics.

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
still no male protag yet? I could check but i dont wanna spend time downloading it when its only female protag....

Daboy117

May 29, 2017
can we have a torrent file or can some one upload it PLEASE. 6GB is a lot for free mega user
Just use a VPN, I can recommend NORDVPN for that matter.
Start the VPN connection to you home country, than start MEGA SYNC and download what you want. Once it sais limit reached turn off megasync switch to another server in your country (or somewhere else whatever floats your boat) and start megasync again. Voila you have unlimited data you just need to switch server once its reached. If it doesn´t work, just switch servers again.

Heart-Productions

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2019
Definitely a game I'm following closely. Helps that they release a new build every month with a decent amount of content, mostly. Each build comes with a new set of bugs but that's expected. Would probably yeet if this project ever got abandoned.

Depp6

May 6, 2018
It says "you don't have the required item" when I do have the strapon for the mechanic. And Professor is missing at the beach.

scarletofmagic

Oct 19, 2020
Sorry for being dumb, but I have played to the part that you need to talk to the girl in the garage to get the reward. She said :" *someone* left something for me on the red toolbox on the right". I have walked and pressed E everywhere in her garage and still can't find it. Can someone help me please :(

Heart-Productions

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2019
Sorry for being dumb, but I have played to the part that you need to talk to the girl in the garage to get the reward. She said :" *someone* left something for me on the red toolbox on the right". I have walked and pressed E everywhere in her garage and still can't find it. Can someone help me please :(
There should be a key on the red tool box. I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't there though. A lot of the quests are broken in the current build.

Reactions: scarletofmagic

scarletofmagic

Oct 19, 2020
There should be a key on the red tool box. I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't there though. A lot of the quests are broken in the current build.
Thank you so much, I have tried logging out, sleeping to the next day, but I still don't see it. I guess my game bugged out... Too bad, I can't continue with the game :(

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes