Unity Realm of Dominance [v.0.5.9.2] [Morte Dara]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Morte Dara

Realm of Dominance
Game Developer
Jul 23, 2019
You can set it up so that if you win, the protagonist begs the opponent to rule him.
Even if you win, but still succumb to women, isn't this a good way to play?
We figured other ways to give the player a reward for winning. Soon all will be revealed. Thank you for your feedback.

Morte Dara

Realm of Dominance
Game Developer
Jul 23, 2019
Your game is in desperate need to be able to skip to the end of text, having to sit there while the text reveals itself and reading each word as it come is infuriating. I love the premise of the game but after both the initial release and this update I have closed it before finishing the content all due to not being able to read the text at my own speed. Please add this I really wanna like your game.

The fighting mechanic is great especially being able to read your opponents moves and learn for the next round. In future to stop it getting stale maybe add opponents that have 3 or 4 rounds of repeating move sets to keep things interesting. Femdom has to be my favourite genre so I'm looking forward to the content you come up with.

The skip prologue to great, means getting to the action quicker but I would happily sit through the prologue if I had the optioh to reveal all the text straight away.
It gives us great pleasure to hear that you liked our fighting mechanic. We have given it a long thought and wanted to have an original fighting mechanic for our game. We will also redesign the prologue scenes before our next update. So the prologue will be more interesting and explaining. We already fixed the text speed, it will be in our next patch.

Since this is our first project, our inexperience causes us to overlook some minor or major problems with our game. Actually, this is why this game is on this website at the moment. This you see is just the tutorial fight scene of our game. We are developing our game based on the feedbacks we receive. Because we can't see the problems on our own. This is why we are really grateful that you play and give feedback.

Have a wonderful day, thank you for your precious feedback.

anjaymobal

Jul 29, 2021
there is a lot of bug guys.1 bug:when i fight the first pirate women i cant guard,every time i try to guard the game just stop
2 bug:every time i got cought/grapled by the pirate lady even tough i resisted i still cant escape and ended up cumming
3 is more like a question than a bug report.do we supposed to lose the first fight aginst the pirate lady?

edit:there so many bug its basically unplayable LOL

Last edited:

Morte Dara

Realm of Dominance
Game Developer
Jul 23, 2019
there is a lot of bug guys.1 bug:when i fight the first pirate women i cant guard,every time i try to guard the game just stop
2 bug:every time i got cought/grapled by the pirate lady even tough i resisted i still cant escape and ended up cumming
3 is more like a question than a bug report.do we supposed to lose the first fight aginst the pirate lady?

edit:there so many bug its basically unplayable LOL
Thank you for feedback, we just looked at the scene and figured out why the move is bugged and now it is fixed. You can visit our Itch IO page to download the fixed version directly from there. We will try to upload the game here as well.
For your two other questions/bug reports, yes you meant to lose the tutorial fight, its just a showcase how the game is played (when it works :D)

Fixed version:

Last edited:

anjaymobal

Jul 29, 2021
Thank you for feedback, we just looked at the scene and figured out why the move is bugged and now it is fixed. You can visit our Itch IO page to download the fixed version directly from there. We will try to upload the game here as well.
For your two other questions/bug reports, yes you meant to lose the tutorial fight, its just a showcase how the game is played (when it works :D)

Fixed version: Mega
love the game art.keep going guys

• Red Heart
Reactions: Morte Dara

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
here some feedback from me:
general game mechanics: the energy system isn't working as it shoud. yes, working at the inn costs it and sleep replenishes it, but so does training at the gym or fighting in the arena. in theory you never have to sleep. also not sure if it's intended, but fighting after work isn't an issue either, cause you start the fight with full energy.
combat mechanics: considering that it only works with 2 stats it is quite good. the first boots are probably your most important investment as it allows the combo impale+guard break+guard. i had a few issues where i messed up with my drag&drop and the action icon got stuck on the screen, unable to select again. worse, the move woud just disappear for the rest of the fight.
game flow: it was pointed out before, but the text moves too slow (i aso had a single instance where i spam-clicked and the text disappeared, forcing me to restart). money gain also feels a bit too much on the low side, making it pretty grindy to get the good gear. that may be fine with more content, but for now i think buffing the reward for winning woud be reasonable.
visuals/ lewd stuff: pretty basic tbh, but i'm sure you/the devs are aware of that. the writing is fine imo, but i hope we get a bit more variety. one of them almost breaks your back, while the other loves it to kick your balls. not every femdom guy likes pain ;)
EDIT: forgot about the gym. not sure if it just isn't finished yet, but it's not really working. i maxed the first 2 bars without any effects, and the submission bars refuse to fill at all.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Morte Dara

Realm of Dominance
Game Developer
Jul 23, 2019
How do you get out of the inn
the exit door doesent work
Clicking on the door should work just fine. If the problem still persists, can you send me your player prefs data from appdata/localLow?

Morte Dara

Realm of Dominance
Game Developer
Jul 23, 2019
here some feedback from me:
general game mechanics: the energy system isn't working as it shoud. yes, working at the inn costs it and sleep replenishes it, but so does training at the gym or fighting in the arena. in theory you never have to sleep. also not sure if it's intended, but fighting after work isn't an issue either, cause you start the fight with full energy.
combat mechanics: considering that it only works with 2 stats it is quite good. the first boots are probably your most important investment as it allows the combo impale+guard break+guard. i had a few issues where i messed up with my drag&drop and the action icon got stuck on the screen, unable to select again. worse, the move woud just disappear for the rest of the fight.
game flow: it was pointed out before, but the text moves too slow (i aso had a single instance where i spam-clicked and the text disappeared, forcing me to restart). money gain also feels a bit too much on the low side, making it pretty grindy to get the good gear. that may be fine with more content, but for now i think buffing the reward for winning woud be reasonable.
visuals/ lewd stuff: pretty basic tbh, but i'm sure you/the devs are aware of that. the writing is fine imo, but i hope we get a bit more variety. one of them almost breaks your back, while the other loves it to kick your balls. not every femdom guy likes pain ;)
Thank you for your detailed feedback. Everything is noted.
We may need to change our dialogue system from scratch for the next update. It provides us some quality of life while developing, but from what I understand. It is not so good for the players.
Ahh, I checked the gym energy and gym health right now. If you unequip and equip one of your items, your health bar and energy bar is refreshed and the problem is solved for the moment. (we are going to fix it ofc)
That drag drop thing has never happened to me or my partner before but we will definitely check it out. If you can specify or remember when and why it happened. I would be so glad.
Sleep work system will be working when the Inn minigame will be added to the game. Right now they are just placeholders.

Have a great day, I hope you enjoyed our game.

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Thank you for your detailed feedback. Everything is noted.
We may need to change our dialogue system from scratch for the next update. It provides us some quality of life while developing, but from what I understand. It is not so good for the players.
Ahh, I checked the gym energy and gym health right now. If you unequip and equip one of your items, your health bar and energy bar is refreshed and the problem is solved for the moment. (we are going to fix it ofc)
That drag drop thing has never happened to me or my partner before but we will definitely check it out. If you can specify or remember when and why it happened. I would be so glad.
Sleep work system will be working when the Inn minigame will be added to the game. Right now they are just placeholders.

Have a great day, I hope you enjoyed our game.
i had the drag and drop issue 3 or 4 times. i dropped my skill icon too early and the icon woud stick to where i "lost" it. the next turn (and for the rest of the fight) it woud just be gone. the spam-click issue was during a grapple from the second lady (balls stomping scene). the text box just disappeared and left me little option than to close the game. anyway, good luck with the game!

• Red Heart

Viola966

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
i keep getting notification when downloading the game file '' failed - virus detected'' anyone also have this?

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
Completely bugged. After I get off the pirate ship I see a bunch of messages in tiny boxes which cannot be read. Then I end up in an inn. All I can do there is talk and sleep and go no further.

Morte Dara

Realm of Dominance
Game Developer
Jul 23, 2019
Completely bugged. After I get off the pirate ship I see a bunch of messages in tiny boxes which cannot be read. Then I end up in an inn. All I can do there is talk and sleep and go no further.
1920 x 1080 resolution works fine right now. But I think the problem is about the resolution sizes. What resolution setting are you using at the moment?

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes