Unity Realm of Dominance [v.0.5.9.2] [Morte Dara]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

HeyThere12333

Feb 19, 2019
First, I'd like to say that I love the game, its been super fun to progress through.

However, I'm stuck where I've finished the battle with Gloria and I can't seem to progress anywhere. I've done all the quests that are given out to me with the most recent one being "Beyond the waves." I've also done the sidequest with the Inn owner.

Any ideas? :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Morte Dara

Morte Dara

Realm of Dominance
Game Developer
Jul 23, 2019
First, I'd like to say that I love the game, its been super fun to progress through.

However, I'm stuck where I've finished the battle with Gloria and I can't seem to progress anywhere. I've done all the quests that are given out to me with the most recent one being "Beyond the waves." I've also done the sidequest with the Inn owner.

Any ideas? :)
Thank you for the comment <3

It seems that you have finished all the content in that version of the game.

Apr 18, 2019
Seems like only 3-4 new quests:
arm restling
locker cleaning
blue moon cult finish

On "return the favor" talking to the inkeeper just gives the black box with no words that interrupts itself

Day 23. Gloria both won and defeated in new version.
Fame not growing above 'M' after victories over Gloria .

Don't know how to trigger next event

Last edited:

Morte Dara

Realm of Dominance
Game Developer
Jul 23, 2019
Seems like only 3-4 new quests:
arm restling
locker cleaning
blue moon cult finish

On "return the favor" talking to the inkeeper just gives the black box with no words that interrupts itself

Day 23. Gloria both won and defeated in new version.
Fame not growing above 'M' after victories over Gloria .

Don't know how to trigger next event
In Return of the Favor is indeed bugged in public version, we will fix it very soon.
You've beaten all the bosses so far in the game, it's why the fame is stuck there :cool:
Thank you for giving us feedback.

Reactions: disallowed_words

Morte Dara

Realm of Dominance
Game Developer
Jul 23, 2019
Is there any guide or help to clear the gladiators?
Hello, we are currently working on a new combat system that will change how Realm of Dominance is played totally. We have started working on that new combat system 4-5 months ago and in the meantime we totally stopped working on our current combat system. We are getting close to finish the new combat, we will also add tutorials in game. We have zero tutorialization in the game right now. That will also change.

Check the new combat system devlog.

As for your question, sadly we don't have any kind of guides at the moment. But I can help you if you DM me.

Reactions: applekund

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
RealmOfDominance-0.5.9.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Apr 18, 2019
0.5.9.2 quest "train rookie" bugs after minigame - just black screen, after reboot quest is in completed but the new quest neigher started nor new char Roxana present on the map also, or there is she?

Morte Dara

Realm of Dominance
Game Developer
Jul 23, 2019
0.5.9.2 quest "train rookie" bugs after minigame - just black screen, after reboot quest is in completed but the new quest neigher started nor new char Roxana present on the map also, or there is she?
I'll check that up and see what's wrong. Thanks for letting us know. When we fix it we will update the link here as well.

Reactions: leo5298
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes