VN Ren'Py Abandoned Reasonable Doubt [v0.0.0.1] [Deviant Delights]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deviant Delights

A figment of your imagination
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2018
Edit: forgot to mention that you should toggle on the adult content from the menu options, since by default it's toggled off. I initially thought that the game would ask me about it at some point, so i basically finished it with the adult content toggled off :LOL:
You didn't miss much. Just a couple nude renders and a chance to grab some dead boob. :D

I went back and forth about defaulting that option on/off and figured it would be the safer route for all the puritans out there that don't want to see that content. But I realize now that the initial splash screen at the start of the game was probably a little misleading saying that it can be disabled from the preferences menu. I think most people reading that would assume it's on by default.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Commenting so I will remember to check this out in a few versions. Looks promising! Good story is always appreciated.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Don't mind me, I'm just here for that beard, it's all the sexual content I need.
This would explain your disdain for lolis.:sneaky:
But seriously I wish the game was set in the 40's like those old black and white classic movies. That way you can wear those cool hats, your female models can wear those pretty dresses and beautiful hairstyles of that time period. Also the language was better back then and the cars.
It's still early in the game development to do this if you want.(y)
Every little bit helps. Thanks!

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
Good game. Short (as it's just the beginning) but very well written. Will observe it for a while and if DD keeps developing it I'll certainly start supporting him on the on Patreon.

Reactions: Scrot

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Very very short and no sexual content, but shows a lot of promise storywise. There is also some point and click adventure elements, so you need to pay attetion to the environment and not just click through dialogue.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
Mehh... nice art? yeah they all say nice art( And dat's all. See you around version atleast 0.20.0.0..

Deviant Delights

A figment of your imagination
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2018
no fetish / sex tag ( The story should be good )? Should try this!
Not in the first release. Though there is an easter egg that will let you try under certain conditions but I won't give that away. Sex is definitely planned for the future. A lot of it. But it won't be gratuitous and will tie into the story.

Reactions: Scrot

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Every time a game with Jensen gets release its always good only complaint for some reason game never get completed I hope this one does

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
Every time a game with Jensen gets release its always good only complaint for some reason game never get completed I hope this one does
Well, IF Jensen wants anything more than some pocket money, he'll have to start finishing his games. Philly earned about $1000 more after the release of "Depraved Awakening" And it was his first one too.

Reactions: Tom10 and Scrot

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Now, this is what I call a demo.
It's just a tiny sliver of the game, but it not only introduces the main character sufficiently, but also shows off a few unusual game mechanics AND makes you hungry to continue the story.

Impressive first version, a game that I will definitely follow and would consider supporting, if the updates are big enough and regularly enough.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote