RPGM - Completed - Rebecca and the Sword of Nasty Curses [Final] [Kira Tama]

1. 2.00 star(s)

SleepDage

Saw that one of the guys who worked on Karryn's Prison so I was pretty hyped about it... It fell short way too quickly, I wish it had a combat system with more moves and that NPC's would react If you do an event more than once.

The main character art is way too cool for the whole game to be honest since a lot of the enemy assets are in another artstyle and highly contrast between them

Finally the biggest thing I don't like about it it's that is just too boring :/
  2. 1.00 star(s)

htc89234

First off, the MTL is shit. "HEMT stands for heavily edited" yeah, it was heavily edited by a machine from japanese to english. Fuck outta here with that BS.

But let's set that aside. The game itself feels incomplete. It's like there were several different ideas they wanted to implement, but they couldn't really find a way to properly implement any of them or go all the way for them, so what we get is a game that feels like it reached 50% completion on each thing and as such, doesn't really do anything properly.

Combat is worthless (even for RPGM standards), but there's an inkling of a battlefuck system... that doesn't work - enemies have 1 artwork only that they "harass" you with, and you never actually fuck. The costumes exist... but provide no functionality other than standing pictures. The HCGs also exist... but they're often reused and only paired with dialogue changes, and since the translation is shit, it's hard to care about the subtle differences. It's meant to have corruption... but the MC will willingly do lewd stuff from the start without much effort and as such, new scenes are locked behind a fake progress where you just grind the repeated HCGs.

All in all, this game tried to do a lot, and did effectively nothing - much like the person who claims to have "edited" this MTL, so I guess in that sense it's a match made in heaven.

For what it's worth there's a recollection room so if you like the art just grab a full save and check it out, I guess.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

HYPERMETALSONIC

Game sucks. The main heroine is hot but it lacks an actual good game to make her shine

The plot is paper thin like the corruption system. The combat had 0 depth, no combat rape also.

The CGs are reused a lot and there is basically no changes for being more lewd, no new positions, nothing.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Andru77

Good artwork, MC is pretty sexy, I love her titties.
    Even tho game has some pregnancy content, it is very limited and feels like it has been almost scrapped by the devs.
    Artwork is nice but to get the content you need to grind some, I would recommend using save editor to get around this.
    If you like the art get the game, otherwise dont bother
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Tempering

AWESOME game! The gameplay is a standard rpg with lewd elements (lewd attacks), and the CGIs are all really tasteful and full of good kinks. The main gal is beautiful, warrior girls are awesome! There are a lot of scenes, all with different base cgis, and most of the really hardcore stuff happens after the ending.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

DrakeWasHere2

What can I say?

It is a Kira Tama game. I have yet to play a Kira Tama game released on here that 'wow' me.

Now here are the bad things.
    -No means to level up. Well, stat wise. You just lewd to upgrade your weapon. You can only purchase two items that are kind of expensive at vendor to upgrade health or defense. That is it.

-Very repetitive scenes. There isn't much variety of actions really. Even the hentai scenes are usually the same scene you have seen last time, but with different dialogue. I don't know, I have seen hentai RPGmaker games that add different positions or whatever with the same person in a repeat scene. Not just copy and paste the same position for the next round over when you unlock it.

-Fighting is pointless. You can basically go around dodge enemies and pick up items to sell to buy upgrades maybe for health or defense.

-Enemies do not BATTLE FUCK you. They only HARASS. This is another big downer. I mean, here I was hoping there would be sexual elements in fighting, but nope.

-Fights aren't really that fun or engaging. Here are your options. Attack. Wait. Use Item. Escape(maybe) that is it. More so when enemy grapples you, you can't wait, you have to try to break free. Not that there is much to see when they do grapple you.

-Pointless costumes. You can only use them after the game, I don't know if they appear on you in battles but I haven't seen them appear on you when sexing. They feel like flavor than anything.

-Speaking of enemies that harass. Guess what? You have to lewd level up for enemies to have heart harass attacks. Yea, that's right. You go to a new area, but don't see any hearts and wondering why? You just not slutty enough. But wait, if you are slutty enough you can one shot them usually with a single attack. Sometimes even easily break out of their grapples if they do them.

-Very poor design when factoring in the many things above.

I mean. I can't even think of anything good to say about the game besides the female protagonist looks nice, but hell it still isn't that great of a game despite her looks.

I played through it, beat it, and felt like I just wasted around two hours of my time with the game. Mostly wasting time hoping enemies would sex attack, which they don't.

Save yourself the time and either A. Don't bother downloading this garbage or B. Grab a save file or better yet C. Go into recollection and unlock all scenes yourself.