Overview:
Collection of Artist Rebecca's Comics and Artwork.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-01
Artist/Publisher: - Eros Comix
Censorship: None
Language: English
Content: 1,290+ Pages. ~2,000 Images
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Collection List Download:

Download:
Comics: - - - - -
Artwork: - - - - -

Thanks to botc76 & dbp5ca for the share

RH-hap1_01.jpg hotmoms13print_image00.jpg RH-tap1_01.jpg Aug2008.jpg workingmoms_image01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Thanks for All ur Good Compliment
Wow never realized these weren't on here. Great catch @Blue_dragon !! I was actually a subscriber to her site many years ago and I've avidly been hunting down the complete corpus of her works for quite a few years. Here are a number of other books which don't seem to be in your collection. Don't think I've duplicated any that you might have put on:

Listing of titles (32 in all) One title is a work by Rebecca but it was done for a different company so isn't part of the HAP world. In either CBR or RAR formats

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
they definitely were but must have been uploaded by the guy who deleted all his threads
Damn I thought there was a thread about this in the past, thanks for this, being unable to find it had me questioning my memory:) I had provided some stuff for that previous post but couldn't find any mention so I guessed I was just mis-remembering. Glad to see them back on the site.
@Basticular Assassin who was it who deleted his posts? Didn't know you could do that.

Infinity King

Live Like A King
Dec 6, 2017
Wow never realized these weren't on here. Great catch @Blue_dragon !! I was actually a subscriber to her site many years ago and I've avidly been hunting down the complete corpus of her works for quite a few years. Here are a number of other books which don't seem to be in your collection. Don't think I've duplicated any that you might have put on:

Listing of titles (32 in all) One title is a work by Rebecca but it was done for a different company so isn't part of the HAP world. In either CBR or RAR formats
Thanks for the Update & Help, I uploaded Them

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Awesome collection. Much appreciated. I was able to find a couple of books that I was missing. Does anyone know if the series is still going? There's a Rebecca Hap on twitter that's been posting new content, and apparently the RebeccaHap.com website has been revamped.
Well, i found that she posts from time to time to deviantart.com. (same username). Her website also seems to be active and she takes commissions.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote