5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kermit12

Mar 14, 2019
Hello,
since I'm new and must have at least five posts to be able to contact someone I try it this way.
I downloaded your file from Mega but it needs a password which I free couldn't find. Would you be so kind to provide it to me?
Thanks in advance.

kermit12

Mar 14, 2019
Damn I thought there was a thread about this in the past, thanks for this, being unable to find it had me questioning my memory:) I had provided some stuff for that previous post but couldn't find any mention so I guessed I was just mis-remembering. Glad to see them back on the site.
@Basticular Assassin who was it who deleted his posts? Didn't know you could do that.
I just downloaded the file from Nopy, and there was no password.
Sorry,
I wasn't precise. I meant the file from the 6# post which us from dbp5ca. This user has also uploaded a file. But without the password.
Could anyone help me?

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Sorry,
I wasn't precise. I meant the file from the 6# post which us from dbp5ca. This user has also uploaded a file. But without the password.
Could anyone help me?
This link should work. Let me know if you still have issues.

kermit12

Mar 14, 2019
Hey thank you for the quick response. I already downloaded all these files. But there is a rar file with the name 72gane0706.rar and a size of about 0.88GB
This is the first file that I downloaded and it asks for a password. I thought that you had put them all together in one file. After that I noticed that I also can download all files separately. But I was still wondering why the one file is so much bigger than all the others combined.
Still thank you very much.

Edit:
Sorry for Amy inconvenience I. I'm so sorry. The file I saw was an old file from somewhere else. I thought it's from you.
Please take my apologies for any trouble.

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2019
I've got a few that haven't been uploaded here, far as I can see.
Hot Moms #14-18
Housewives at Play #21 + 20 pages continuation.

Mega
Nice, very cool. (y) Maybe Rebecca could even use a little visibility, so long after these were released too.

These are great inspiration for those doing woman protagonist VN/Games. :love:

Reactions: botc76

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
she got page if someone to check (really old school web :unsure:)i wonder why she never start a patreon.

lexeyslut

Jan 20, 2021
Thank you very much. Even beyond words. Find her work in one place and even relevant ... Thank you! She is awesome

Shame it looks like we'll never get a continuation of HAP 21 :( Loved the fact that Cathy's daughter's girlfriend was stepping out with Cathy :p
Why won't we see?

Rebecca continues its creativity. You can see her announcements on this page:

Would love a VN inspired by Rebecca's ideas/plots!
Who is VN?

Oct 31, 2019
Thank you very much. Even beyond words. Find her work in one place and even relevant ... Thank you! She is awesome

Why won't we see?

Rebecca continues its creativity. You can see her announcements on this page:

Who is VN?
VN = Virtual Novel. The sort of game this site is all about

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote