RPGM Completed Rebel! Pure Love Fighters! [Final] [Miss Banana]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
Wow! So this is harder to read than listening to a down syndrome talk... I know that may sound harsh and uncool but it's true. The game looks and plays like it might be a pretty great old school rpg that I've enjoyed since I played Dragon Warrior in 1989. Too bad most of the text is a conjumblement of random english words. Sure would like to help Miss Banana and others with similar games fix there in-game dialog so english speakers could enjoy them. Instead they run it through MTL and slap a completed tag on it... Hang your heads in shame... Anyone who considers a translation like this complete deserves a hardy tea-bagging and mushroom-stamp. LMAO :LOL: Also would be nice to be able to change the name of the MC. On the upside there is no rape, ntr, tentacles, or old man smegma penises so I'm gonna play it anyway and do my best to understand what's being said. If I end up seeing art with two left feet I'll be back to let you all know... Peace, Love, and Rock n Roll fellow carbon units!

Last edited:

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I think this is the first game with "pure love" in the name that I've seen here that isn't ntr :')

NoxajEroz

Mar 22, 2020
The first three characters in different art styles raised a red flag for me. Not to mention the Engrish Translashon. Is this going to be another stolen asset game or is this a Monster Girls Quest situation, where multiple artists worked on a single project?

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes