RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
has the wife also been pulled into the portal and appears at some point in the game ? :unsure:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well this si a very nice game, I don't know if NTR or anything is avoidable as many are complaining, I don't give a shit about this but what is nice in this VN, it's the fact that the story and the writing is avoidable.
Just click and click and you get a non stop sequence of various mindless fuck.
I don't know why the dev has insisted to put some dialogues in this as they are totally useless!

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Shouldn't the tags reflect the current content of the release?
Nobody goes anywhere near Mc's wife but him, she won't be born for another 2000 years, I don't see any building relationship with another woman and Spartacus won't become a Love Interest (confirmed: I already asked).
Most of the time yes and there's no ntr right now in the game. But with some tags, there are exceptions. If the dev is sure there will be some form of ntr, you guys should ask to add the tag now. It will save some headaches for you and others. In Genre or elsewhere it can be specified that it's planned, if it's avoidable, etc.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Most of the time yes and there's no ntr right now in the game. But with some tags, there are exceptions. If the dev is sure there will be some form of ntr, you guys should ask to add the tag now. It will save some headaches for you and others. In Genre or elsewhere it can be specified that it's planned, if it's avoidable, etc.
Well, you're correct that @AGHASMUS should definitely add a "Planned tag" list. I can't as I don't know his plans in detail.

Reactions: Wildbill5150

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
for laggy animations in the last scene with a slave.

AGHAMUS You can't put multiple animations in a row with a show without hiding previous ones or using scene instead. They will play on top of each other causing lag.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Not a bad start! Looking forward to more and good luck!

This is a good setting for an adult game, interesting to see what you can do with it. The show was good :) Also, didn't expect Norman Reedus to star as Spartacus :D
Personally hoping the gay content won't be too much.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AGHAMUS

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Not a bad start! Looking forward to more and good luck!

This is a good setting for an adult game, interesting to see what you can do with it. The show was good :) Also, didn't expect Norman Reedus to star as Spartacus :D
Personally hoping the gay content won't be too much.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you very much for the constructive feedback.

Reactions: LightmanP

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
is the mmf scene forced or is it avoidable? is any future ntr sharing/ntr/swinging/related tags avoidable in the future?
The MMF scene is avoidable. So far the only unavoidable scenes are at the start and are a M/F with MC's wife, the MC being forced to watch two girls making out (to tease and humiliate him), a roman patrician fingering the pussy of a futa girl, and the same roman patrician receiving a blowjob by a girl.

Once the MC gets unchained, he gains the agency to refuse sex and look away, at the player's choice.

Be warned that, as Kukipett eloquently pointed out, in this chapter there's not much character-building or story outside of sex scenes, so skipping all of them will leave you with very little (and probably a very bad aftertaste after passing through so much forced stuff).

I can't speak of the future, as the dev didn't disclose his plans, but I'll surely pressure him to make absolutely everything avoidable. Again, he's a slave and I expect that, like in the show, there will be times when he won't be able to refuse (hopefully, only M/F).

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
I looooved the Spartacus show and love roman era themed games/movies/shows/etc so I am really excited to see where this goes. I know some people may not like the "gay" tag and possible sharing/ntr if those tags were to be added, but given the era that this game is set it, that is what you would see, so I hope you don't change your vision on what some may not like, especially since everything seems to be player choice based, and easily avoidable. Good luck dev and will be closely monitoring this game for sure!

Reactions: AGHAMUS

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
I counted 6 posts either asking if gay content is avoidable or complaining about it in 3 pages. Several of those "is it avoidable" questions were asked after it was explicitly answered that yes, the gay content is indeed avoidable on the very first page of the thread.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes