4.20 star(s) 190 Votes

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
I am a huge fan of this game. I am getting real Vampire the Masquerade kinda vibes, hopefully we really get to explore this vampire world.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Walkthrough for Rebirth! Thank you to Qleaf for teaching me all I know without asking anything in return.

Edit: Updated to Episode 1

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
The choices in #18 give sharonsavelauriepts not laurieslaveorloverpoints. It may also be worthwhile to explain the drawbacks of being TOO handsy in this scene.

You may also want to explain the significance of the laurieslaveorloverpoints. Your walkthrough only calls them LaurieLover which could be misleading to someone who hasn't seen the variable name in the code. Perhaps it doesn't matter, but I could foresee someone not wanting her as a LI but not wanting to dominate/enslave her either. Although, the choices kind of speak for themselves I guess.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
The choices in #18 give sharonsavelauriepts not laurieslaveorloverpoints. It may also be worthwhile to explain the drawbacks of being TOO handsy in this scene.

You may also want to explain the significance of the laurieslaveorloverpoints. Your walkthrough only calls them LaurieLover which could be misleading to someone who hasn't seen the variable name in the code. Perhaps it doesn't matter, but I could foresee someone not wanting her as a LI but not wanting to dominate/enslave her either. Although, the choices kind of speak for themselves I guess.
You are correct, not sure how I missed that, staying up to late I guess! Uploading the correction now. As far as explaining the drawback in 18, I gave a set path of directions on those, if someone where not to follow them then that's on them. Mostly in my guides I give you a choice, but -5 points is not something I'm going to direct people to. If they don't want to follow my guide they should just play the game without it no? I give as much freedom as I possibly can, but if someone wants to ignore when I force a path they can do that to their own peril, because I only do that when there is a reason for it. Thanks for your input about those 2 variables though. I think I just copied and pasted the wrong ones from further up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Glooskabe

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Regarding Laurie I hope her being MC's thrall doesn't ruin the possibility that we can still be romantically involved with her.
Could be, but LikesBlondes prior game Life with Mary has only one love interest and a couple of side chicks to add some flavor and bad endings.
So far Rebirth seems to be Sharon focused but Laurie has some romantic content too.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Could be, but LikesBlondes prior game Life with Mary has only one love interest and a couple of side chicks to add some flavor and bad endings.
So far Rebirth seems to be Sharon focused but Laurie has some romantic content too.
maybe this time... having a poliamori relationship is possible... vampires have a different set of moral rules.

Reactions: Dragon59 and Ragnar

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
maybe this time... having a poliamori relationship is possible... vampires have a different set of moral rules.
It looks like it if we pay attention to the last words of Sharon in this update.
I'm fine with that, even if Sharon is the most interesting character for me.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Laurie, as MC's thrall, will do whatever MC wants her to do.

The only thing that will determine whether or not MC has a 3-way relationship will be Sharon.

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Laurie, as MC's thrall, will do whatever MC wants her to do.

The only thing that will determine whether or not MC has a 3-way relationship will be Sharon.
doesn't have to be like that... Laurie could recieve a night's embrace

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
I really like the story and the model's in this. I was kinda bummed the Laurie and MC didn't hook up in this update. Hope the MC will have her in the next update. Very cool and different story. Was new to this VN and I'm glad I tried it. I recommend Rebirth to anyone looking for a great story. Keep up the great work.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Decided to put this here too.

Tuesday evening I was taken to the hospital due to uncontrollable vomiting.

The day after they let me go, because in the current circumstances I'm more likely to die inside a hospital than outside it. What I had was apparently a mild neurovascular incident . Everything I'm working on is currently om hold. Given that I sleep for 23 h a day. Took me a day just to write this thing. I'm of course pausing my patreon during this time, so you won't be charged.

I hope to keep you posted

Ptolemy

-----------

Do LB and Ptolemy work together on this game? I know they did with Mary, I'm pretty sure they do for this too.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020

The day after they let me go, because in the current circumstances I'm more likely to die inside a hospital than outside it. What I had was apparently a mild neurovascular incident . Everything I'm working on is currently om hold. Given that I sleep for 23 h a day. Took me a day just to write this thing. I'm of course pausing my patreon during this time, so you won't be charged.

Ptolemy

-----------

Do LB and Ptolemy work together on this game? I know they did with Mary, I'm pretty sure they do for this too.
they work together on this

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017

Ptolemy

-----------

Damn, so basically 3 of my favorite games will probably be put on hold/have their dev speed drastically reduced at the same time? :HideThePain:
this 2020 just keeps getting better and better
let's just hope he'll get better soon

5p1der

Jul 30, 2019

Ptolemy

-----------

Man that's tough hope you recover and take care.

4.20 star(s) 190 Votes