4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020
ANY FLUID QUALITY ANIMATIONS LIKE MILFY CITY, THE VISIT, FILF, TIMESTAMPS, BROKEN DREAMERS, BEING A DIK, THIRSTY FOR MY GUEST ?? THE ONLY THING PEOPLE SHOULD BE POSTING IS TO FIND OUT, IS IF THERE ARE HIGH QUALITY ANIMATIONS. ALL THIS OTHER TALK IS NONSENSE AND WASTE OF TIME B/C ITS JUST A GAME.

If you want a quick Fap....Perhaps something else will grab you. If you want a great Story, Compelling Characters building up to some intense and humorous moments then stick around and enjoy the Story! i'll bet you like it...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: balvenie1401

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I think Astrid is probably going to get killed by his Sir. So MC has like 3 powers I guess so far.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
ANY FLUID QUALITY ANIMATIONS LIKE MILFY CITY, THE VISIT, FILF, TIMESTAMPS, BROKEN DREAMERS, BEING A DIK, THIRSTY FOR MY GUEST ?? THE ONLY THING PEOPLE SHOULD BE POSTING IS TO FIND OUT, IS IF THERE ARE HIGH QUALITY ANIMATIONS. ALL THIS OTHER TALK IS NONSENSE AND WASTE OF TIME B/C ITS JUST A GAME.
You are a waste of time.

I need to load Episode 2 from the start? It is not recognizing my previous saves. :unsure:
Yes. I think it is the fix to avoid having the saves from ep1 appear in the loading screen. The game will still speed forward on read text if you ctrl, though. I just read it again cause I love it.

Pretty short episode :cry:
Yeah they always feel short. I think even if it was a 10 hour, it would feel short. At least, they are extremely consistent every month.

Does MC get the charisma power??
No, but we get some more details on MC's visions and the beauty of the red dream.

Oh well, I think I did predicted that ending. Now to wait if I was right, next month. Still, awesome.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Rebirth Episode 2 ep2up2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Great game....I find the plot rather intriguing . This is one of the few that I actually read through the dialogue. (y) ;)

Oct 24, 2019
You know that it's a game right? And games are meant to be played and to be spending time with. Seems like you are one of those people who only download games here for a quick fap.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
If you are having problems with the game not recognizing your saves, then it could be this latest release looks for an entirely different save folder. In my case, up until now, my renpy saves were in a folder named Vamp. This release creates an entirely new save folder named Rebirthep2. I had to physically copy the saves from Vamp over to Rebirthep2 and everything was then recognized

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Dev why not combine to make one big file =Then just updates to dowload (y)
It would be beter

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
You are a waste of time.

Yes. I think it is the fix to avoid having the saves from ep1 appear in the loading screen. The game will still speed forward on read text if you ctrl, though. I just read it again cause I love it.

Yeah they always feel short. I think even if it was a 10 hour, it would feel short. At least, they are extremely consistent every month.

No, but we get some more details on MC's visions and the beauty of the red dream.

Oh well, I think I did predicted that ending. Now to wait if I was right, next month. Still, awesome.
Thanks for the info bro:)

Reactions: Ayhsel

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If you are having problems with the game not recognizing your saves, then it could be this latest release looks for an entirely different save folder. In my case, up until now, my renpy saves were in a folder named Vamp. This release creates an entirely new save folder named Rebirthep2. I had to physically copy the saves from Vamp over to Rebirthep2 and everything was then recognized
Thank you so much

Reactions: retnavgunner

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
How do you do that exactly? Thanks in advance!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Screenshot (341).png Screenshot (343).png Screenshot (342).png F that, this was a nice game but i'm not going to start over...

retnavgunner

Jul 3, 2018
How do you do that exactly? Thanks in advance!
I refer to the save location that Renpy creates in AppData - My windows is installed on C: thus C:\Users\youusername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy Look for a folder named Vamp. If, like me, your ep2 sc 1 release save will be there. When I first started this latest release, it automatically created a new folder. I just copied and pasted from one folder to the other

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Damn the killer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So no vampire believes in the psychometry power. I suppose it is a long lost skill from elder vampires. Interesting the other vampire, Frank(Nos) who had visions was driven to look for this elder vampires in a mad search in the city's underground maze. Wonder if Dan's visions will also start to drive him crazy.

Who is taking Carmen from the cage? Did the third hunter found their nest?
Unlikely since they were a trio of amateurs (as i suspected in the previous update) from what Andrew said.

At first i thought it was Andrew but the clothe's arm is different from his suits. Sure maybe he decided to not use a black suit but that also seems unlikely considering he never changed since the start of the game.

Or maybe he is just taking her for a walk like Dan did, or to the restroom so she doesn't piss or shit on the floor.

So many possibilities. Damn cliffhanger.:unsure::p

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes