4.20 star(s) 191 Votes

vultron

May 19, 2018
So do you think the whole not getting a boner without lots of blood thing is setting up choices of either drain this human dry and get laid, or refuse and keep your humanity? Or do you think we'll be able to get some action without killing innocents.
If that's the setup I'm immediately going to think why not just kill a not so innocent Human? Like go find some gangbanger and drain'em. lol

Reactions: moonmite84

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Oh my fucking Goddess!! Finally, after so many updates our redhead vampire mommy is back!!. One of the best updates ever!

Only question is that in my playthrough the new power took charisma only to 15 instead of 25 as the other two. The same happened to you?

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Oh my fucking Goddess!! Finally, after so many updates our redhead vampire mommy is back!!. One of the best updates ever!

Only question is that in my playthrough the new power took charisma only to 15 instead of 25 as the other two. The same happened to you?
Yeah same happend to me it only went to 15 But mommy is back and she is powerful and we finally know what he is

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
So..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not really sure if he is also a childe of her, as the word I would use is brother, more than cousin, but they are clearly related. Maybe he is not a direct descendant of her. But he also confirmed not only that she is powerful but that her lineage is super rare with the whole "I did not think she would breed again"

But the last few scenes had me wondering the MC laughing and Carmen panicking
He was just laughing cause he finally got his dick moving. She has all the reason to panic, specially after her captor vampire fed on her and start laughing as a madman. I was gentle, though.

Last edited:

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Not really sure if he is also a childe of her, as the word I would use is brother, more than cousin, but they are clearly related. Maybe he is not a direct descendant of her. But he also confirmed not only that she is powerful but that her lineage is super rare with the whole "I did not think she would breed again"

He was just laughing cause he finally got his dick moving. She has all the reason to panic, specially after her captor vampire fed on her start laughing as a madman. I was gentle, though.
Yeah that was my take from his talk as well. The word cousin rather than brother makes me think he's not the same bloodline as our sire, but it's related. Perhaps he's a member to a minor offshoot like they used to have in VtM, and not a prime clan. Although in truth it's sounding like our character's clan is either thought dead or long forgotten, since no one seems to recognize some of these abilities. My guess is our character's sire is very very old. In VtM parlance probably 5th or 6th gen. Regardless, this was a great update and cannot wait for the next.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yeah that was my take from his talk as well. The word cousin rather than brother makes me think he's not the same bloodline as our sire, but it's related. Perhaps he's a member to a minor offshoot like they used to have in VtM, and not a prime clan. Although in truth it's sounding like our character's clan is either thought dead or long forgotten, since no one seems to recognize some of these abilities. My guess is our character's sire is very very old. In VtM parlance probably 5th or 6th gen. Regardless, this was a great update and cannot wait for the next.
My thoughts exactly. He also said that she is not aware we survived, maybe implying that surviving her embrace is not easy task.

This novel gets better and better. I love every single update and line. Definitely, my number one. I wish they would get more support, this is by far top tier story.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
My thoughts exactly. He also said that she is not aware we survived, maybe implying that surviving her embrace is not easy task.

This novel gets better and better. I love every single update and line. Definitely, my number one. I wish they would get more support, this is by far top tier story.
Very true. It'll be very interesting to see her eventual return to the story and how she reacts to the character survival. I wonder how she's regarded in vampire society, given she's probably older than every Archon in that city by a wide margin. I also am curious what her take on our character's relationship with Sharon will be as well. As far as this game, it's great, definitely worth supporting. Likesblondes is an excellent developer and interestingly only allows support up to 10 dollars a month. It's definitely worth that, just to ensure this story continues to be told, but they are criminally under supported currently.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Very true. It'll be very interesting to see her eventual return to the story and how she reacts to the character survival. I wonder how she's regarded in vampire society, given she's probably older than every Archon in that city by a wide margin. I also am curious what her take on our character's relationship with Sharon will be as well. As far as this game, it's great, definitely worth supporting. Likesblondes is an excellent developer and interestingly only allows support up to 10 dollars a month. It's definitely worth that, just to ensure this story continues to be told, but they are criminally under supported currently.
Indeed. Worse is that unlike other games, I doubt they would be able to sell later on steam, given that the douchebags from White Wolf might sue for copyright, given the huge similarities. If you ask me, they instead of suing them, they should hire them and let them develop their games.

And yeah, there are really shitty games getting several times the support Rebirth gets just cause they offer stupidly easy sex scenes. Totally nonsense in my opinion, but to each their own.

By the way, I just replayed the scene and mommy look so fucking hot.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of Rebirth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you want to import a multipersistent file of the pc version, the one that holds your Episode 1 end saves (RebirthP1.renpy.org), place it into Android/data/RenPy/Persistent

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Indeed. Worse is that unlike other games, I doubt they would be able to sell later on steam, given that the douchebags from White Wolf might sue for copyright, given the huge similarities. If you ask me, they instead of suing them, they should hire them and let them develop their games.

And yeah, there are really shitty games getting several times the support Rebirth gets just cause they offer stupidly easy sex scenes. Totally nonsense in my opinion, but to each their own.

By the way, I just replayed the scene and mommy look so fucking hot.
I wish they get a lot more support so that the updates get bigger too :) it's great they are doing regular updates, but I just can't get enough of the story:love: who needs sex scenes when you have a story like this??

4.20 star(s) 191 Votes