4.20 star(s) 191 Votes

Dom_D

Feb 20, 2021
Wow, its been out for a while now. No one has uploaded?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Laurie will mess up something again for sure if going on like now, at best she will end up dead, with a good chance to damage the MC both emotionally and in very practical ways, at worse she will survive by "childhood friend plot-armor" and damage the story (which is absolutely the worse that can happen).

Finally... f*** the road of humanity, I hope I will be able to steer him to some kind of "road of the kings", or of blood, or a basic "road of the beast" or even a crazy zealot road of heaven or road of devil... anything but via humanitatis is fine really. In my games I renamed it "road of idiocy", any (real) ethic, any (real) kind of personal code based on self control, willpower, self esteem and courage would work to keep the beast at bay. Trying to anchor himself to his lost humanity is obviously hopeless, if not now in a relatively short time anyway, even more considering that the "values" of our society are... not exactly that strong. Hypocrisy and virtue signalling don't give any protection from the beast after all. ;)

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Roland was one of Charlemagne's knights that died defending the rearguard from moors (in the legend) while in reality he died during a basc ambush. maybe in Rebirth he was embraced after the battle?
For some reason, "Roland" always, without fail, makes me think of Roland Deschain.

Reactions: Mograx

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
5 episodes. This seems too short for all of the deep story, lore, twists, turns, and possibilities that's being discussed here. It feels like this novel should be 13 episodes; like a short season tv series.
13 episodes x 8 parts per episode = 104 releases / 11 releases per year = 9.45 years...

Even at 5 episodes that would be 3.6 years to complete, can't see it going that long but I guess "The Twist" is still going so it's not unheard of...

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Not gonna lie, the fan in me does feel a bit sad to find out main story will likely end after 5 episodes.
But I also understand that LikesBlondes would already have a plan for main story set, and it will likely do more harm than good to drag it out than what he has planned.

Saying that I could see perhaps additional content in this like the dev for Reluctant Archon has been doing with his game (there's the main game RA [still ongoing], then there's 3 side stories: a short story prequel, a Christmas special, and a full length side story which recently finished [which I enjoyed]).

A lot of potential like that I see for Rebirth, to sate myself and many other fans' bloodlust regarding feelings that it feels too short (or feels like it may end too soon) compared to our expectations.

Reactions: D3xzalias

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
where is the Christmas special and the other total side story? i only played the main and the prequel.. i almost did not play the main story because i could not find it!
In the opening page of Reluctant Archon, full side story that was recently completed is called "Full VSS."
The Christmas special, scroll a little bit down, and click the spoiler button under "Christmas Special."

From what I remember (even though I played it long time ago) Christmas Special is very short. Doesn't really have much in terms of story. But I think it did have some lewd/hot renders.

Full VSS is what you'd be looking for if you're looking for additional lore and a lot of character depth which adds to the main game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Warscared

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Rebirth [Ep. 2 Ver 1] [LikesBlondes] (3.1 GB rar pc source)
187 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Rebirth [Ep. 2 Ver 1] [LikesBlondes] (3.1 GB rar pc source)
187 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image quality): Mega Workupload
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Damn, it's compressed already? Nice work mate.
Though I think I might just wait for the Episode 2 final version for all possible bugs to be ironed out.

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Damn, it's compressed already? Nice work mate.
Though I think I might just wait for the Episode 2 final version for all possible bugs to be ironed out.
no bugs, at least not in this last update - have checked/played it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JJJ84

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Do you think Enid had his body fleshcrafted? And what do you think about what the princeps made Sharon drink? And how powerful is Calisto to be able to influnece the princeps without reveling herself? Considering Fabian called said that C thinks of the people present as plebs... and... was it just me or everyone made just a slight nod? I wish there was a third option to say " 'sup' ". Arigon could you maybe ask LikesBlondes to add this option, please?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
To be honest, this update was a little letdown.
Sure, some groundwork for the next episode was done, but nothing much out of the ordinary.
Astrid lives, baldy Achron lives, South Archon lives, no raid on Sharons haven and Astrid act even more dump than before. Only Virgil has spark my interest a little.

Waiting for the next update and hope the groundwork was worth the time.

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
To be fair we did know that all that was going to happen in this update was Sharon's investiture being done, while there were some nice theories about what else might happen that was all speculation on our part. What LB said was going to be in the update was what was in the update.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just started the latest update, and something I noticed (not exactly a bug but something else):

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 191 Votes