4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Can I use the latest ep3 ver9 to play the entire episode 3, or do I need to keep ver1 through 8 as well

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Im actually disappointed by these small updates that take rather long to get released. The Bite is similar to this but far better done imo.
What the actual fuck are you talking about?
LikesBlondes and Ptolemy put out a release every single month EXCEPT DECEMBER which they let everyone know ahead of time every single year. Ptolemy in fact was still recovering from Covid-19.
The Bite is ok, but you must like the fact it has more sex in it, because story wise it does not compare. Nor does it have monthly releases.
Normally on here I am civil to folks, on this thread I mean, but clearly you are trolling.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (works on EP1 / EP2 / EP3 / EP4 ) (WIP)

mc stats/skills/some story var´s

mc.png

choices detection/outcome

choices.png choices2.png

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:
Reactions: 0x52
Apr 16, 2021
IDK why but the variable, sharonsavelauriepts makes me uncomfortable, it feels as if the game would make us choose between Laurie or Sharon at some point in time.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
IDK why but the variable, sharonsavelauriepts makes me uncomfortable, it feels as if the game would make us choose between Laurie or Sharon at some point in time.
I think it's more like what we already saw in the visions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it is funny how they keep accumulating though.. wonder what the threshold would be

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't think we need to choose, mommy just might dethrone sharon and make mc as archon of that city or some bigger place.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Arigon

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
don't think we need to choose, mommy just might dethrone sharon and make mc as archon of that city or some bigger place.
Why dethrone Sharon?, she is a good foil and even has interest and talents for that function. Just as long as she knows her place. Why bore yourself with all the details of power, if you have someone around that loves those trappings.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hi, there.

We're working on the next update, of course. Hoping this is the last update of episode 3, and we're starting on episode 4 next month. That's the plan, at least. We'll see how it goes. We have 5 more scenes that NEED to be in episode 3. And we're trying to get them all done this month.
Looking good so far.

Best regards
Likesblondes

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Wait, is that Marcus bowing down to the Vamp mc's been seeing in his dreams/visions? If so, that makes me even more terrified as we may see yet an even more powerful being than even Calisto showing up.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Do you have one? I don't understand you clearly.
OP = Original Post.
But I couldn't see any save files there.
Just use search and you can easily find one for yourself.
Type "save" into the search box & it's the 4th or 5th return down the list.

Last edited:

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Wait, is that Marcus bowing down to the Vamp mc's been seeing in his dreams/visions? If so, that makes me even more terrified as we may see yet an even more powerful being than even Calisto showing up.
Don't know if it's Marcus Could also be Frank and i think this is going to be a vision scene of MC. And if this truly Marcus i agree with you this could turn out pretty scary. But so far vision girl has treated us fairly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes