4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I think it is plausible that other love interests might die.
Not Calisto. That, so far, is actually really off the table, as she survives and might be in a sequel or some such/or she might not and it could all be a cruel lie!

I know that a harem IS on table.
Future deaths seem possible, likely even. Sharon would seem to me to be the gut wrench choice after Laurie. Then again, we might be lucky and have no death choices other than Laurie.

This update does have some interesting extra information that we get, in exchange for Laurie's life. I am not sure it is a good trade off but it does definitely add fuel to the theory crafting fire and confirms at least a couple of speculative points.

peace!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sava75

lqpmaz

Jul 25, 2021
dev post on patreon

Hi

Just came back from work, so I'll keep this a bit short :)

It's done. I know we're a day late, but a few things came up. Done now, though. And here it is.

Remember, this is only for those who have lost Laurie in the cave. There is no new content for those players for whom Laurie survived. Next update will have content for both paths, though. As there will be a huge number of common scenes.

That's about it. Hope you enjoy it.

pc
mac

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Compressed Version of
Rebirth [Ep. 4 Update 4]
DOWNLOAD: - - -

Original Size: 1.39 GB
Compressed Size: 77.1 MB

[Compressed: 80% Quality]
This is a bad case of image optimization by developer.

If you like my work Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports, mods and compressed versions.

Last edited:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Compressed Version of
Rebirth [Ep. 4 Update 4]
DOWNLOAD: - - MEGA -

Original Size: 1.39 GB
Compressed Size: 77.1 MB

If you like my work Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports, mods and compressed versions.
WTF? Compressed down to 77MB ??? .... that cant be good ... either super low quality or missing something .... Before I download this one I better go for the 1.4GB original.....

...edit: for those facepalmers, just read a bit more on the 2 next sides .... then you can come back here and if you still feel to facepalm -> feel free ;)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: FFTW and Balu83

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
WTF? Compressed down to 77MB ??? .... that cant be good ... either super low quality or missing something .... Before I download this one I better go for the 1.4GB original.....
This is only the laurie dead version of the game . but you have to see if you want to play it has some interesting content

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This is only the laurie dead version of the game . but you have to see if you want to play it has some interesting content
it isnt - it is a full Ep4, up to this point ofc, aka updates1-4.
update 4, aka the latest update/part, should be mostly laurie dies content.

EDIT.
and after loading saves from the last episode -nope, it doesnt have any content on laurie survives path, or the game is bugged :HideThePain:

• Sad
Reactions: FFTW

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Seems the game got a big bug. When starting a new EP4 game it throws you to the main screen after finishing update 1...

Reactions: kschn68

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Not sure what software was used by Jeevant but i assume its equivalent or similar to YAC medium option (images 80% quality ratio), the original has huge PNGs so that is why the size reduction is big... even after all this time i don't understand why dev is not optimizing this project :confused:

=========

For anyone that is interested i updated my compressed version to Episode 4, Update 4 for MaxQ Edition (1.4GB > 194MB)

Jeevant Thanks for radio silence i guess :rolleyes:

=========

Abhai Not bugged but you are right, this is for no laurie end.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
feel free...
it only means that most of game images are large png-s - even only switching it losslessly to webp reduces its size 10-15x.
I download around 70-80% of the games here as compressed ... AND I have NEVER seen before an so crazy compressed version ... even renpy files alone are around 70-80MB in size ... so how much is left for pictures? :rolleyes:
Just guessing - the image files are 60% (at most?) image quality webp? -> thx but no thx

Dont get me wrong ... I really appreciate every time a nice compressor guy/gal takes on the job and helps us here ... but I think Jeevant overdid the compression ... 80% should be lowest adequate quality for compression (maybe even 90%) ... but not lower ... would be nice to see a short info which compression is used though ... (ex: 80% webp or 75% jpg etc.)

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes