4.20 star(s) 191 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
This was a very interesting 1st episode. Looking forward to EP2!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
This dev's previous title "Life with Mary" had a lot choices which lead to a game over. I'm expecting to see such things in chapter 2. Can't wait
As long as they are bad endings with story I am happy. For example, treating Sharon as shit during the game and then she abandoning us at a crucial moment later is totally acceptable and deserved.
Straightforwards game overs after a single choices are kind of annoying. Pick knife you die, pick flamethrower you live... come on.. to be fair, if you are given the choices of a knife and a flamethrower and you pick a knife, you deserve to die a painful death.

Last edited:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Kill? only want to kill her in bed, if you know what I mean. Honestly, she made my life way better. Not only gave me a chance to become immortal. She made me met super babe Sharon. She help making the relationship with Laurie most honest (that she was in love with us it was so clear it was sickening), even have a chance to become friends with awesome people as Andrew and Merrick or have a potentially super hot stalker Astrid. AND gave me a chance to in the future met the girl in red which has me totally captivated.

Seriously, why would I want to kill her? Totally love the busty, redhead bitch.
^this

tho as my slave I really wanna make that booger in laurie's nose go away....

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Nope... maybe in episode 2.
Well u also can learn ''the Eye thing'' for a lack of ingame name - kind of Dominate power
And the Visions, like of the 2 boys or how u can see Sharons past should be under - Dementation category

Though they dont count as powers as the Claws and Invisible

Personaly i hope the next power is Blood Magic, there are many cool abilities in it, one of them is kind of telepathic link with the sire, which also could be a reason for the girl in the dreams

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 191 Votes