4.10 star(s) 193 Votes
Sep 26, 2023
Cindy was completely under Mommies control... She was a thrall by all the lore that was set in this VN.

1. We never saw any other servant interacting with Calisto.
2. All Vampires have a thrall to ensure obedience, to guard over them at night.
3. Unthralled humans are kept only as Blood Dolls. The only exception is Sharon who refused to keep one, even so you had to allow Laurie and or the hunter chick I forgot her name, to be used for that purpose by Mommy in her first Visit. It was expected to provide them for any formal visit for an Elder so Cindy was no mere Blood Doll.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Cindy was completely under Mommies control... She was a thrall by all the lore that was set in this VN.

1. We never saw any other servant interacting with Calisto.
2. All Vampires have a thrall to ensure obedience, to guard over them at night.
3. Unthralled humans are kept only as Blood Dolls. The only exception is Sharon who refused to keep one, even so you had to allow Laurie and or the hunter chick I forgot her name, to be used for that purpose by Mommy in her first Visit. It was expected to provide them for any formal visit for an Elder so Cindy was no mere Blood Doll.
you don't know Carmen's name.... /insta-perma-ban

aside from that you are accurate.
still, i want the option for MC to determine Cindy's fate; i cannot imagine she is OK at the moment.
and with Virgil gone now too, there is a power vacuum, MC & Sharon will need more allies; especially as the one he made the deal with drained their other allies; and Virgil's crew.
I wonder if she will let Frank go now?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
you don't know Carmen's name.... /insta-perma-ban

aside from that you are accurate.
still, i want the option for MC to determine Cindy's fate; i cannot imagine she is OK at the moment.
and with Virgil gone now too, there is a power vacuum, MC & Sharon will need more allies; especially as the one he made the deal with drained their other allies; and Virgil's crew.
I wonder if she will let Frank go now?
frank's fate is sealed.
Yeah, at this point Frank is far too broken mentally to ever get out of there. Even if she would say he can leave, I don't think he has it in him to go. Sadly, I'm pretty sure Frank will remain in that hell forever.

Reactions: D Dog

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Rebirth [Ep.1 revision 1] [LikesBlondes]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebirth [Ep.4 version 3] [LikesBlondes]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Rebirth [Ep.5 Update 12] [LikesBlondes]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

COMPRESSED:
Episode 2 - Episode 3

Last edited:

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Started to get tastes of vamp political powerplays again right at the end there, but with this being the supposed 2nd to last update it still looks like we're heading for Sharon to be a Quaestor while the MC plays waiter to the ancient and an enforcer for the current Princeps. I don't see the MC being the Princeps, suddenly jumping above Sharon in standing, as it would feel way too forced/rushed without more than 5 episodes.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Rebirth-LIKESBLONDES-EP5U12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Unfortunately, this compressed version of episode 1 is not the final version, but the new one available in the OP called ep1 rev1 :cautious:.
I guess they are, so is episode 2 and 3, they were just added not long ago. I guess I will do them real quick and add them to that compressed post above then.

Reactions: PickerLewd

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I guess they are, so is episode 2 and 3, they were just added not long ago. I guess I will do them real quick and add them to that compressed post above then.
I checked and all the other compressed episodes are the latest version, the only one that is not is the first one.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes