• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
anyway whatr lack this game is the action and the use of this (useless) proficency and skill.... what'as the meaning of having them if we used 2 times in the entire game??and seeing the Priceps so weak.is hilaryous...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
anyway whatr lack this game is the action and the use of this (useless) proficency and skill.... what'as the meaning of having them if we used 2 times in the entire game??and seeing the Priceps so weak.is hilaryous...
well lack of use of those powers has been debated since mc got those especially what he inherited after having dinner with marcus.

they can't be all the time fighting, have sex they could but it'd be mc and sharon or laurie or carmen or with thralls.

Reactions: Grelk

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
well lack of use of those powers has been debated since mc got those especially what he inherited after having dinner with marcus.

they can't be all the time fighting, have sex they could but it'd be mc and sharon or laurie or carmen or with thralls.
Well, they do neither a lot of fighting, nor fucking and Calisto who knew how to get the MC's dick hard, without blood, took the secret with her to the grave...

Most of the time in the last episodes is spend on...yeah, what exactly...mostly empty talk, running around and on dropped/forgotten story plots.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, they do neither a lot of fighting, nor fucking and Calisto who knew how to get the MC's dick hard, without blood, took the secret with her to the grave...

Most of the time in the last episodes is spend on...yeah, what exactly...mostly empty talk, running around and on dropped/forgotten story plots.
well mc can get his dick hard w/o blood (at least occasionally) but he prefers old ways.

Oct 8, 2019
Can someone please remind me who this "Miles" is supposed to be? Playing this game as each episode comes out is stretching my memory and this name does not ring any bells.

Requah

Jan 7, 2022
I like the approach the mc is now taking in regards to power finally realising that he and his loved ones will never be safe unless he has power and it seems like he is making efforts to grab it now instead of being passive and reactive. I also like how the mc is using the deal Zephyr offers you to his advantage and pinning the blame on archon miles to get revenge on him for Sharon. Now that Calisto is no longer around to protect him or for him to learn her secrets he's going to have to be more cunning and find a way to become more powerful than his maker.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I don't have saves from the previous versions and none of my saves actually works. What a clusterfuck.
Check the walkthrough/audio mod page linked on the main page. There are some saves too. Or you can start Ep5 even without a exported save from Ep4 using it.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
So, I literally just went through to episode 4, loaded into episode 4 but somehow Astrid is alive? What?

This game is broken. It's bloated, the story is stagnating, the uncompressed renders mean the micro story is broken up for I can only assume android builds, and it's losing it's charm. What a shame.

This was an alright vampire story, if not fairly Gary Stu-ey. But it's overstayed it's welcome.

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
The game felt like it was heading towards an ending with some kind of epic confrontation with the ancient vamp down below. But then nothing happened. All that build up and for what? :cautious: What the hell happened? :mad:

naldon

Jun 20, 2020
hey guys ,
Spoilers:

i gave Astrid to Calisto. at the end of the ep4 i clearly killed her but when i start ep5 she is still in the cage in the basement.
does anyone have same issue?

i used Zoe´s WT mode

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is the undead route the one where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or is it a hidden route that isn't on the walkthrough?
sharon saves laurie who then later becomes undead aka vampire.

i gave Astrid to Calisto. at the end of the ep4 i clearly killed her but when i start ep5 she is still in the cage in the basement.
does anyone have same issue?
old news and bug which dev hasn't fixed yet and maybe won't fix either (dunno if it is fixed on patreon version).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What game did you all play? Are Vampires not undead?
What is it with your dead fetish ... in a clearly undead game
and undead lore and undead story and undead adventure.
They do not die.
Period.
i gave Astrid to Calisto
sharon saves laurie who then later becomes undead aka vampire.
old news and bug
Why are you playing this undead game if you are so fixed on the dead?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Why did the new download start me back several updates? I had to hold down the skip button for several minutes, solid, per save, just to catch back up to the new stuff. It started me back to a few choices before banging Ivy, I believe....asked me to upload old saves, and such...as if it was starting a new episode. And with literally no changelog updates, there isn't anything to use as reference to figure out what where I was at.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Why did the new download start me back several updates? I had to hold down the skip button for several minutes, solid, per save, just to catch back up to the new stuff. It started me back to a few choices before banging Ivy, I believe....asked me to upload old saves, and such...as if it was starting a new episode. And with literally no changelog updates, there isn't anything to use as reference to figure out what where I was at.
I only had to go to the end of Update 10, so only replaying the very last update (before the current one). Saves from that last update weren't loadable because this dev team doesn't exactly have the best coders or testers. Errors in their logic, typos, incorrect names / images, etc., are all commonplace with this dev team. And while loading past saves usually isn't an issue overall, errors with progress transfer have happened before. They do fairly sloppy work, TBH.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes