4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
I really like the writing of this developer, every dialogue flows so naturally, even in a fantasy theme, like a vampire, it sounds believable. It's interesting to see 3 variations from the same scene based on your status. Great job dev.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Rebirth [Ep. 1 Update 2] [LikesBlondes] - Original Size: 1.05 GB

Download Win (52 MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Who's bitching about Ptolemy?

I'm seeing nothing.
Yeah, I didn't understand too:unsure:
I believe he is referring to Ptolemy co-writing Haley's Story. I bailed on that game and thread a few updates ago when she started calling her brother Daddy (which I personally found weird AF and portending a bad turn despite people repeatedly trying to "convince" me it was just an innocent term of endearment).

Since then I understand the thread has descended into a shit storm due to recent revelations.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
I believe he is referring to Ptolemy co-writing Haley's Story. I bailed on that game and thread a few updates ago when she started calling her brother Daddy (which I personally found weird AF and portending a bad turn despite people repeatedly trying to "convince" me it was just an innocent term of endearment).

Since then I understand the thread has descended into a shit storm due to recent revelations.
I understand a bit now, thanks for the answer(y)

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
Not to disrespect Likesblondes, especially since I enjoyed so much Life with Mary, but how should I put it... I'm seriously thinking about modding it in order to replace the music with the Vampire Bloodlines OST or something similar, for personal use. Not that the chosen tracks are not great, I like them... but I find them rather unfitting for the scenes playing. :confused:

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Oh, they brought drama in from another game, joy.

As I recall nobody bitched about Ptolemy, people bitched about the shift in tone that completely changed the game and how certain characters act.

The title character going from trying to make her brother happy to constantly doing what he tells her not to and pissing him off. the change from rom com to full on drama.

People followed the game down the path and then the path took an abrupt turn.

Kinda surprised they didn't see the complaints coming. If one game didn't need that massive shift in tone it's HS, it was doing fine without turning 2 characters into victims of sexual assault.

I didn't see anyone slamming Ptolemy personally.

Not everyone is going to like everything a developer down and the game just took a turn quite a few people didn't like.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Nice update. As already mentioned the writing is enjoyable to read, and it's interesting to see different ways to get out of the morgue depending on your path.

Edit:
I recommend starting a new game, because you get one more point to each stat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Exu

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
After the beauties from Life with Mary, the transition to zombies and vampires is too unexpected and abrupt. :unsure:

• Angry

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Well, I'm glad LikesBlondes continues giving us quality VN content.
Unfortunately, I find that I hate playing as a vampire. I'll still check out the next update; I figure if anyone can change my mind, it's him. I have my doubts though.
Dev have this nick was not supposed to have a super hot blonde in the game ?

• Angry

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Not only is it NOT sandbox, but there are no choices. Still, it's only a demo, so who knows where the developer will take it?
MC is too weak to make any choice btw, he can't do anything if you think about it, just be dragged btw the way vampires work if theres no cheat power mc will neve be older than people who are older than him... (OBVIOUSLY)

I felt like the game is at the Intro yet

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes