• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Rebirth ep1up7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 24.03.2020

Last edited:

Wasey

Mar 23, 2017
Ah man having just played 'Life With Mary' for the first time and thoroughly enjoying it recently I have to see what this dev has got cooking. Bound to be good from the CV.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I'm very interested and hope we get more of this, especially since I'm a major Vampire the Masquerade fan. One thing I hope for is that, if other supernaturals are added, I hope the werewolves go down the rout where they scare the fuck out of the vamps.

Reactions: Killmeno2

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Of course vampire stories have been done to death and this VN doesn't offer anything new to the myth for now, but it is well written and has some really gorgeous ladies in it.
I do expect a certain quality from Likesblondes and he did not disappoint.
Looking forward to how this will play out, just hope the MC doesn't stay everybodies little bitch like he is now.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Of course vampire stories have been done to death and this VN doesn't offer anything new to the myth for now, but it is well written and has some really gorgeous ladies in it.
I do expect a certain quality from Likesblondes and he did not disappoint.
Looking forward to how this will play out, just hope the MC doesn't stay everybodies little bitch like he is now.
Well, if he does, that would be a first - a wimpy vampire. o_O(n)

Bela Lugosi would rise from his grave in protest! He and Bram Stoker would descend upon the developer and stake the offending blasphemer, saving us from having to endure such an offense to our manhood. :ROFLMAO:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Well, if he does, that would be a first - a wimpy vampire. o_O(n)
Based on both the prologue and Life with Mary, it very much remains to be seen whether we will be getting much choice in this game. If we are not able to pick whom we want to suck-dry, thrall or whether to side with or against the Archon ourselves - then by default (as a vamp with little agency) we would indeed be a wimpy vampire.

Let's hope the game opens up as we move past "the Turning" intro and into the game proper.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
My honest hope for this game is that, unlike LWM, which had some choices, but nothing that really affected much as they either just added a little extra or led to game over, this game will have actual paths to take. We could have the obedient vamp path, the manipulative vamp who plays the political game, or the anarch route where we say fuck the government and move against the Prince... I mean Archon.

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
Good start looks really promising.
There are some minor mistakes here and their but its ok.
I like the previous game LWM but i hope this time we'll get much more choices.
MC is weak asf atm which i hate but we can't just expect a newly turn vampire to grasp his potential power...
I hope that girl who turn MC is a princep and take MC under her wings :p

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
After playing the demo, it definitely isn't that good so far for me. The choice of font is not good, and whatever that rose thing on the text box is very distracting. I don't think the story is intriguing enough to hook me either. It's not super bad game obviously, but probably a pass for me.

iiRise

Aug 24, 2018
Really looking forward to this game, LikesBlondes did an amazing job with "Life With Mary" it truly was a masterpiece im a little anxious however because in their Demo announcement it seems like they were unsure if they would continue to make games.

Reactions: Killmeno2

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
All we need now is a crossover with Alexandra so "puppy" the clearly a werewolf can team up with the mc and get stronger and hopefully kill that "king". (y)

Reactions: vir_cotto
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes