4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
I am surprised you even brought up the ancient race of Antediluvian in the first place.
They are basically the creators or founders of each branch of vampires.
Do you think the MCs sire is that old?

How would the red-haired voluptuous beauty mask her appearance so convincingly for 2 millennia, the amount of raw and focused power she would have naturally had (that in itself brings up another bit of speculation since red hair wasn't a genetic evolution for several hundred years later), that would easily have put her at a god-like level and ruler of all without question.
older vampires have ability to mask own generation and powers... like Helena Methuselah that everyone think around her that she is some fledgling and she is the most powerful methuselah in modern nights :)

Reactions: 7empest5teele

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
older vampires have ability to mask own generation and powers... like Helena Methuselah that everyone think around her that she is some fledgling and she is the most powerful methuselah in modern nights :)
Now THAT would be a "necessary ability" to have for sure, just imagine the number of vamps that would want ahead of an ancient one, the lust for power and knowledge would drive anyone insane.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
But the last update was on 19th I think.
It is not an explicit rule they made. I use it to not stress out waiting for the update. So far it has been kind of accurate, with 19th being almost the 20th.
As long as I remember, it has always been Sunday or Monday, if there was some delay.

Reactions: Nikhi and D3xzalias

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Pardon my ignorance, I just found this game and quite enjoyed it. Does this mean there are monthly updates?
Yes. Devs have been incredible consistent with releases all months, with only one exception when one of the developers had a medical emergency.
While they are not the longest updates, of course, story slowly progresses.

Reactions: Miskatonic81

ucu32167

Jun 5, 2019
Yes. Devs have been incredible consistent with releases all months, with only one exception when one of the developers had a medical emergency.
While they are not the longest updates, of course, story slowly progresses.
The releases are always on the second to last weekend of every month. And the weekend after that for lower tier patrons.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Looking forward to the story. Just wish the whole impotence thing (unless he drinks every last drop of a human) wasn't part of the story...removes any of the sexual tension between the two MC's knowing nothing more than cuddling will ever happen.

Reactions: AmerHST and xDEEPx

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Keeping my fingers crossed for update tomorrow!! :)
My guess is that it will be out this Sunday. And most likely we will have a new power. So hope and wait.

Looking forward to the story. Just wish the whole impotence thing (unless he drinks every last drop of a human) wasn't part of the story...removes any of the sexual tension between the two MC's knowing nothing more than cuddling will ever happen.
I don't think it kills sexual tension, as I totally feel it when I reading. It does kill spontaneous sex.

Off topic bad news you guys may care. Lead writer of Bloodlines 2 was fired, which was the lead writer of Bloodlines 1, the main reason people were exited about the sequel. I requested a cancellation of my preorder on GOG.
Seems like Rebirth is our one last stronghold of hope.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
My guess is that it will be out this Sunday. And most likely we will have a new power. So hope and wait.

I don't think it kills sexual tension, as I totally feel it when I reading. It does kill spontaneous sex.

Off topic bad news you guys may care. Lead writer of Bloodlines 2 was fired. I requested a cancellation of my preorder on GOG.
Seems like Rebirth is our one glimpse of hope.
Shit, I hope the new lead isn't Cara Ellison :confused:
As for the new update of Rebirth I want to see some action, maybe a bit of petting with Sharon or a Charisma power that give us dick power without blood, like magic dick or something.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Repuci and Ayhsel

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
I'm really sad to hear about Brian Mitsoda. He was my main hope that the game would be good.

Rebirth is the best vampire game I've played since bloodlines tbh. Says a lot about the state of vampire games. :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes