4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Just so you guys know, Likesblondes just sent a message saying that the release will be on Monday, as he has an obligation tomorrow and needs to do a quality check.
wasn't there a preview with that? who do you think was holding Carmen? could that be the MC ?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
It could just be devs did not want to buy another set of clothes? hard to tell. Or it could be the one clothes they had for her.
Well, Carmen has no clothing with her and if Laurie´s clothes are fitting her why not. Instead of waering the old clothes she came with.
but that would imply 2 things... she's no longer in the cage and there's a chance that the MC is turning her

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
but that would imply 2 things... she's no longer in the cage and there's a chance that the MC is turning her
Technically you are correct. But just from the fact that she left the cage to go to the turning point seems a bit of a stretch. I'd say things with here will take a little more time. Though, I would not mind being wrong about this.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Technically you are correct. But just from the fact that she left the cage to go to the turning point seems a bit of a stretch. I'd say things with here will take a little more time. Though, I would not mind being wrong about this.
I truly hope it takes a bit longer. we still don't know what the other hunter is doing. Merrick Should also get a pet

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
My mc doesn't want to touch her unless to feed for the same reason. My mc is petty (if given the choice) :p
The way I see it, it just makes her hotter! One of the reasons Sharon is so irresistible is that she is not giving in easy. The same with Carmen. I don't wanna just do her body, I want to fuck her mind, so that when I am done with her, she is totally crazy about MC. Turn her whole world upside down. That for me is hotter than physical attraction (of which she has plenty).

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The way I see it, it just makes her hotter! One of the reasons Sharon is so irresistible is that she is not giving in easy. The same with Carmen. I don't wanna just do her body, I want to fuck her mind, so that when I am done with her, she is totally crazy about MC. Turn her whole world upside down. That for me is hotter than physical attraction (of which she has plenty).
I want her tormented, but I must admit I love the way you think so respect. :)

Reactions: Ayhsel

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
My mc doesn't want to touch her unless to feed for the same reason. My mc is petty (if given the choice) :p
The only reason the Mc wants to feed on Carmen is to get his willy hard for Sharon. And Merrick Doesn't seem that evil to deny MC that pleasure. He rather likes to watch from the shadows.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
One seriously annoying plot gimmick....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry for dredging up an older post (several days), but with that vision I dont think the killer was a Nos, ?she? has a similar look to Nos, but to me actually looked more like a Tzimetze, its just something about their features, looks self modified which is a thing that clan does, fleshcrafting, also they have been shown to hate Nos time and again, and taking over a Nos town would probably make them even more chuffed with themselves.

If it was a Nos then I would suspect the one that had the visions of the lady in blood, but yeah, something didnt seem right with them being a Nos, MC should tell Sharon about his visions though, in private away from everyone, translation Merrik will probably eavesdrop through a hole in a wall... Laurie will probably listen through a door... Privacy is dead.

Charisma related power is probably something like Awe - Affect people easier, more convincing etc

Ohh, BTW I actually prefer the OWOD, it had a more time transcending feel, NWOD and 20th have lost a lot of that feel, Thats why some of my thoughts might not fit the newest version of VTM, as I prefer the more lore friendly version.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Is it possible for vampires to have more then 1 lineage power? Like how do you explain what's going on with the MC? Hes got some sort of vision power (which im assuming he got from his sire) and then the ability to copy/perfect other powers? Like the perfect adapting of the NOS stealth power which sharon told us to hide.

So if anyone knows can they clarify the whole issue for me because i sure as shit don't understand what's going on with our MC.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Usually in WOD/VTM you have three power trees that your clan/blood passes to you, in OWOD you could later learn almost any power if you could find a way to learn it, like a blood oath given to the tremere to gain lower powered magic, but I think they removed that to a large degree in NWOD.

If Rebirth is following a more OWOD then we got the claws at the first pip of our more combative tree, the invisibility at the first pip of our stealthy powers, and whatever is next from the first pip of our charming/conversation powers. The visions is something else, its not nescessarily from the bloodline, considering a Nos had similar visions recently.

We didnt copy the Nos invisibility power exactly, we just expressed an ability that was similar to theirs, and yeah, they wouldn't like it if another clan suddenly started to do one of the things that they had up until that point used exclusively, It would be like tossing out a few fireballs, and expecting the Tremere to be fine with it.

Or being really stuck up, the ventrue would be pissed because thats their thing, lol

Reactions: moonmite84
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes