4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'm pretty sure if you date the female lead and not faithful you pretty much dead. lol
I'd guess it depends who you have a side chick. That other vamp women she hates? Defo not one you can touch. Laurie and Olivia? Probably okay.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: eddie987

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I really really wish we could disable the random stuff and only get the good results. Otherwise I just start grinding..
That is the only thing I would change. Anyone knows how to make a mod for that?
Save + trial and error, that way you can get the best numbers.
So far you can only unlock the fight skill "Claws" it seems.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
That is the only thing I would change. Anyone knows how to make a mod for that?
Sure. Just extract file into your "game"-folder and overwrite existing files. Variable "testvar" is set to the lowest/highest intended value.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ayhsel

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
An interesting development with Andrew More to that than just a nightmare this guy has pretty much been one cool guy he doesn't even flinch so certainly more going on there with that nightmareOverall good update nice mix of Sharon and Laurie. Ms Olivia collapsed due to blood loss perhaps? Something not right going on with her

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Feel u on that Mormont definatly something going on with Ms olivia perhaps she been bitten by those people who trashed the house ?

That nightmare is pretty interesting as well cant wait to see who that girl is and what it actually means ?

Also will be interesting to see if we gonna see that woman again who turned us and if we get any special abilities :unsure:

Pretty cool MC tho

Interested if we gonna see the MC rise trough thhe ranks slowly … Or will just stay as a vampire gone rogue maybe ? at later stages perhaps

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Interested if we gonna see the MC rise trough thhe ranks slowly … Or will just stay as a vampire gone rogue maybe ? at later stages perhaps
I don't think he'd go, rogue, unless something bad was to happen with either Sharon or Laurie and perhaps some other members had something to do with it but the possibilities are there with the story so many ideas that could end up happening so who knows.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
An interesting development with Andrew More to that than just a nightmare this guy has pretty much been one cool guy he doesn't even flinch so certainly more going on there with that nightmareOverall good update nice mix of Sharon and Laurie. Ms Olivia collapsed due to blood loss perhaps? Something not right going on with her
Was it actually a nightmare though? I think he suddenly realized how ridiculous he looked in those goofy pajamas. A similar thing happened to Olivia; caused her to blackout and hit her head. And then the MC and Sharon put her right back in that nightmare clothing:eek: I think the real antagonists of this game will be the manufacturer of those hellish pajamas.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I would actually be okay with no sexual content in this game. The characters are just lovely and the story not too shabby.
I don't know if I'd go that far. The story and characters are captivating enough to carry this VN (as you implied), but I'd be terribly disappointed not to get something with Laurie, Sharon, and Astrid :devilish:

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes