4.20 star(s) 192 Votes

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I'm big LwM fan - as those who know me already know. By saying that, I'm slightly sceptical.

Font... Yeah, It's fancy but I read "You fucked out to find her place..." and I wondered what the Hell that means... Of course, in fact, it is "You lucked out to find her place...". It's readable but I think we don't need hieroglyphs to know how old everyone is.

John with blond hair?! That was fucking creepy! And then Andi turned you into a vampire.

I don't see possible love interests - aside from MC's friend and I don't find her particularly pretty. Other girls and other GUYS... And that last scene? I bet N-crowd will come running and pleading - because, let's be honest, there is an unsettling feeling of that dreaded N-word. And I really hope we won't have, with all the above mentioned, another mum-son game.

Right now, I'm not positive about this game, but I'll give it few updates before a final verdict.

Reactions: Namco15
Jan 11, 2018
It isn't tagged for romance or dating so i'm not sure it's going that route. Might be a fuck fest, who knows. Doesn't seem like it's going the LI path though with the lack of tags.
It's just a demo, so the game just presented the MC and bit of the game universe, probably the LI will appear after next updates, but I'm just guessing.

N7Shepard

Mar 19, 2019
Great start! No choices but this was just a demo so hopefully in the future updates. Loved LwM and looking forward to seeing how this one turns out.

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I liked LwM ok but this didn't trigger any particular response in me, other than the vampire theme I have no clue what kind of story this will be and the characters really didn't grab my attention.
Will be interesting to see what the first update will contain though.

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
This looks interesting but the font style is a poor choice IMO. It might be cool for 2-3 minutes, but it will be headache-inducing on longer playthroughs. Maybe keep it for character names, but it a more standard font would improve readability immensely.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Still a bit rough around the edges.

- MC calls the landlady landlord in the first meeting.
- In the cab, the background is in full daylight, needs to be dark/night
- The full capitals text for mind control is not a good choice, not with that font. Its hard to read.
- Pls change Sharons shirt ... wtf?
- Maybe give the MC a last name or better, let us pick one. I think it would fit the setting better when some ppl call us just with our last name.

I like the setting and what we see so far. Very promising base - I just dont like most of the girls. Sharon looks fine and our "vamp mom?" look good too. But the setting will be fine to dip into lots of other nice ladies ^^

Its a good demo and I hope we will see a proper first release soon :) ... then with nice decisions to make.

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
No doubt. It is probably one of the best releases this year. It's just a demo, but there is a lot of potential in this game.

Reactions: Sanguine420

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Well, I don't normally download demo's/first releases(only done so one time) but....I loved Life with Mary and I love Vampires so....giving it a go even though I know there isn't going to be much content yet.

Edit: Ok, so far so good and I don't see why there are people complaining about the font. I had zero issue reading it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sanguine420

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Interesting start. Not sure yet whether the Devs' intend to tell a story here or will open up some choices. This setting pretty much demands a major dark v grey v light path fork imo. If MC is forced into a singular "good guy at heart" railing against the vamp organization path, I'd probably lose interest fast. Here's hoping for the best though.

4.20 star(s) 192 Votes