4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
yeah, we need a different font in settings, the font is nice but it's hard to read :)
but that redhead who turned us, ufff hot AF :love:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The moment i watched the green font i knew it was based on Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines.
Unironically this will probably be a better sequel than the new VTMB made by Paradox.
My only regret is only being able to like your comment once. I have no idea why they would put such a legendary name on that flaming abortion and think real fans wouldn't notice. I knew it was gonna be shit when they were talking about "diversity" and gender pronouns. All my hype was took out back and shot. :cry:
Looks like this game will be scratching that itch.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes yes, we need an update, like.. right now :love:
I'm gonna love this but already know that my godsoannoying ever-critical WoD vampire fan side gonna be very critical :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Well, I'm glad LikesBlondes continues giving us quality VN content.
Unfortunately, I find that I hate playing as a vampire. I'll still check out the next update; I figure if anyone can change my mind, it's him. I have my doubts though.

Nephyril

Nov 16, 2018
LikesBlondes is one of the few male MC game devs that really gets dialogue right, not just with proper English (aside from the occasional awful "Mr. <Given Name>") but with situations and dialogue that fits with the way real people speak with each other. This is so critical to proper, immersive romance in games and I hope to see it again in this game.
Yeah, a lot of times with these games I feel like I'm reading a broken English Lit book more than anything. The flow of a natural conversation just isn't there.

Reactions: kkai

Ashla

May 8, 2018
Wow! This is looking awesome! Models are great the story is interesting. I was looking for some god vampire themed stuff for while now. My only problem is.....man i want more like right now xD. If this thing keeps going and keep me enetertained this can be the first game i support on patreon( i know i'm a cheap fck). Anyways keep up the good work!

Reactions: Namco15 and Halfelf

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Well i downloaded this because LikesBlondes is the dev of it and i just loved Life With Mary so i figured what the hell i will give it a try. And man oh man i have to say i was not disappointed. I got to the end and the end stuff came up and i was like what the hell no i want more. have to say i can not wait for the next update. I wish it was here already.

Reactions: Namco15 and Ashla
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes