4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Agreed. Astrid as a love interest would be f'd up, but still interesting in a crazy Natural Born Killers sort of way. Nevertheless anything more than a one night stand would require code branching and......well....there's been zero branching so far. This game has been very parsimonious even with choices. Thus the odds of getting a new Astrid branch I suspect is next to nil. We're in agreement here too.
but there is a variable for Astrid that turns to 1 when you touch her in the cage...

Mar 28, 2018
Hi FunFuntomes, yes there is a variable astr in the program that can be set to an integer number (1 so far in the game if you touched her to make sure she was ok). However, I note that NONE of the other potential LI's have a similar variable ascribed to them, so I suspect that the variable has more to do with Astrids eventual fate rather that any love interest index.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
So I have never played this game. I understand doing EP.1 and EP.2 first is required to play EP.3

So why the post? I can not find either of those on the f95 or with various search engines(including surfshark,google,ect...).

Any help?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Carmen i still don't have any clue whats going to happen to her. Is it going to be Blood doll or maybe reborn? or mind fucked in to a lamp shade
Hi FunFuntomes, yes there is a variable astr in the program that can be set to an integer number (1 so far in the game if you touched her to make sure she was ok). However, I note that NONE of the other potential LI's have a similar variable ascribed to them, so I suspect that the variable has more to do with Astrids eventual fate rather that any love interest index.
both astrid and Carmen have a variable that triggers when MC changes his attitude towards them, for Carmen is when he has second thoughts about feeding on her, Astrid's is triggered when MC touches her in the cage. and astrid's variable is called astr, but what's the point of shortening astrid when there are long variables like laurieslaveorloverpoints, unless astr is short fot astridstart. perhaps all five love interests will have a choice that will define if they will be truely romanced

Reactions: andrew david irving
Mar 28, 2018
Hi FunFuntomes, yes I agree that there are many variables ascribed in the game that can change when certain actions are performed and I am sure that some of those are relevant for LI interactions and development, such as the variables laurieslaveorloverpoints and sharonsavelauriepts which accumulate (many are simple binary 1/0 designations), but there are no named carmen or callisto or sharon or laurie or ivy or cindy or nos lady or VG variables but there is an astr variable. Obviously we can speculate as to the meaning of that, or not as the case may be.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

ucu32167

Jun 5, 2019
Hi FunFuntomes, yes I agree that there are many variables ascribed in the game that can change when certain actions are performed and I am sure that some of those are relevant for LI interactions and development, such as the variables laurieslaveorloverpoints and sharonsavelauriepts which accumulate (many are simple binary 1/0 designations), but there are no named carmen or callisto or sharon or laurie or ivy or cindy or nos lady or VG variables but there is an astr variable. Obviously we can speculate as to the meaning of that, or not as the case may be.
There are Carmen variables.

Mar 28, 2018
Hi ucu32167, for sure I agree with you. However, if you read my post I say that there are no named variables such as carmen etc. but there is one for astrid named astr (read the code or save file if you want to check).

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
both astrid and Carmen have a variable that triggers when MC changes his attitude towards them, for Carmen is when he has second thoughts about feeding on her, Astrid's is triggered when MC touches her in the cage. and astrid's variable is called astr, but what's the point of shortening astrid when there are long variables like laurieslaveorloverpoints, unless astr is short fot astridstart. perhaps all five love interests will have a choice that will define if they will be truely romanced
I can 100% confirm that Astrid is NOT a love interest
Peace

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Whose an excited BLOOD SUCKER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I have read the script and I am!!!!!!!
Fun times are coming.

Update on timeline by way of Ptolemy,
Probably looking at finishing after the first of the year.
Arigon says "This is a good thing. It means more vampire shit!"
Peace

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
v-25-175.png

Hi

It's done. Big thanks again to Arigon for correcting out spelling mistakes. This update is divided into basically 3 scenes. One big one that has multiple paths. That takes most of the update. And 2 smaller ones. So depending on your stats and choices, mileage may vary.
Hope you enjoy it.
And please report any bugs.
Here are the links:

Android will take a few days longer.

Best regards
Likesblondes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 2398M
SHA1SUM: 2e152174c3450bc5db8071c57e75d22ccbe62065
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Reactions: joepe

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1635106060513.png

MC is cursed to a life of solitude or ... romance Carmen?
Are we looking at romeo and juliet in here with carmen and/or astrid?
Is this a forbidden love that ends in tragedy tell tale?
Is that all that MC will have as his little pleasure in this game?
Would anyone pinpoint whatever drive MC has to be shun from his archon and his exgf?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Rebirth [Ep. 3 Update 7] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.34 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.32 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 141 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 124 MB:

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes