4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

randi99

Jul 28, 2021
nice update looking forward for more
laurie should get more interractions with mc right know she doesn't feel like love interest at all.

Reactions: Nova1811

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Hi Gorse, I agree that most of the choices (for the powers in this case) have not had a significant impact until this update where it appears that there are three ways to deal with Merick in two paths he is captured but in the third he runs into 'the cave' where an 'evil arm' protrudes from the waters ... Clearly the dev is playing a long game where the choices (more than a single choice I would guess) can have significant impacts at times that are much later than when one makes the choices. View attachment 1468344
View attachment 1468346
I got the scene where MC gets new power and punches Merrick into the wall.
The one you mentioned is the where escapes, how do you get it? What's the other one?

Reactions: nsfwdemanded
Mar 28, 2018
Hi The Notorious One, apparently there are four paths, the one where you use the new power to knock Merrick out and capture him, one where you don't take the new power but use claws to fight Merrick, one where you don't take the claws or new power and you fight and chase Merrick who eventually runs into the cave and one where there has no fight at all (see posts on previous page). Like you I used the new power because I expect to have to fight downstream in the game.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I got the scene where MC gets new power and punches Merrick into the wall.
The one you mentioned is the where escapes, how do you get it? What's the other one?
have claws but not invisibility (if you don't have claws you just go back with Ivy and Andrew). then Merrick will run into the cave when he sees you, if you have enough prowess, you will be offered a new power. if you take it, you'll catch him, otherwise he'll run away and you'll see the arm in the water

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks once again for the update. Very much appreciated!

I guess I expected a little more "action" between Merrick and the MC but the option of the new power is nice. Given what Sharron is willing to do to Ivy, Carmen ultimately becoming the MC's thrall seems by far the lesser evil. Laurie have suffered some impositions on her free will and personality, but she's mostly still herself and has an awareness of how she's been changed. Ivy is already a mess. It will be interesting to see if she recovers.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Rebirth Ep. 3 Update 7 Hotfixes

Purpose:
Fixes various bugs in the current release.

Features:
  • Fixes various typos across Ep. 3. Episodes 1 & 2 not corrected.
  • Fixes wrong speaker bug in e3p6, where Frode appears instead of Frank (per c3p0).
  • Fixes bug in e3p6, where images of Fabian & Andrew show when speaking to Carmen (per dreas).
  • Fixes bug in e3p7, where a Merrick tied up image shows when speaking to Ivy (per c3p0).
  • Fixes wrong speaker bug in e3p7, where Andrew says 'will get my axe' instead of Sharon (per c3p0).
  • Does not replace any original files, should not break future versions of the game.
Limitations:
  • For the wrong speaker/image bugs, need to load a save from before the bug for it to work.
  • Avoid saving in the modified Carmen & Ivy scenes mentioned above. Those saves will likely be incompatible with the standard game if this mod is not installed. Saving anywhere outside these scenes will be fine.
Note:
This patch may conflict with other mods if they also change some of the same things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tagging Zoey Raven
Just in case you want to fix your mod around this.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Getting an error that can not be ignored in the Club scene with prospective blood doll With your mod. Works fine without it.
Got a few requests for an in Game Walkthrough Mod for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 3 Up 7 (Make Sure you import your save before installing the mode for Ep. 3, if you haven't already)

Features: This mod takes out all random chance in the game so you get all available power points. Also highlights choices and shows point variables.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. Important: Make sure you are installing the correct mod files in the correct episode! Episode 1, Episode 1 "game" folder etc...

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
I don't know what to think of this update. It wasn't as good as the previous one.
We got some story progression (i think everyone here, Me included are waiting for the Calisto visit)

What i got from this update is Poor Ivy is becoming a blood doll, Carmen will be used as a blood doll for Calisto, but will keep her mind.
Carmen absolutely not happy with the bathtub scene. Her thinking about becoming a thrall. I honestly think Mc is going to turn her and Gregor will become Carmen's Thrall

Merrick absolutely unnecessary to use new power on him. Imo that power should've been added to a later scene
The Capture scene depends on how your points are was a fun experience

Honestly to rate this episode i give it a 3 out 5

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I don't know what to think of this update. It wasn't as good as the previous one.
We got some story progression (i think everyone here, Me included are waiting for the Calisto visit)

What i got from this update is Poor Ivy is becoming a blood doll, Carmen will be used as a blood doll for Calisto, but will keep her mind.
Carmen absolutely not happy with the bathtub scene. Her thinking about becoming a thrall. I honestly think Mc is going to turn her and Gregor will become Carmen's Thrall

Merrick absolutely unnecessary to use new power on him. Imo that power should've been added to a later scene

Well, Sharon is just a little annoying. Hope she stops with this shit. Can't help but i like Ivy, don't want her with an totally broken brain or as a Blood Doll. She's a sweety. Since the Sharon-Archon thing started i don't really like her anymore.

Sep 3, 2020

brother I haven't played this game since the last update I hate how the game handle my relationship with Carmen

you see if I choose not to cheat on Sharon with Carmen

my MC becomes very verbally abusive to Carmen and he treats her like an animal

so my choices are cheating on Sharon or become very abusive to Carmen wtf

and after hearing you talking about the game turning innocent people into blood dolls i am absolutely horrify

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Official fixes are all in works guys. I will advise when completed.
The unofficial fix may well affect your ability to continue the story.

Bug fixes for the incorrect sprites for conversations were completed last month, but for the $5 dollar tier version. The $10 version which is the one currently on the site here was not corrected. I have already pointed out these issues to the developer.

The official grammar and spelling fixes for chapters 1 and 2 are coming, probably in the November release.

Yes the unofficial fix is nice and all, but just do not be surprised if your game bugs out with future updates.

Peace

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes