4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
View attachment 625923
I got 13 for Charisma, but i honestly don't know how (besides picking the club option in the beginning). I scummed only the stealth and prowess check because i read here that you get powers if they are above 10.
But guys... with unren and after in game shift+o you can gain any stat what you need you can set the value manually ;)

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Maybe. I've already been playing this as development goes along, but normally an "episode" for a game isn't this big. I wonder how far into Episode 2 or 3 this will go before a separate game is needed to continue. Games like Naughty Magic, Pine Falls, Erodio, and others always end up asking you at the beginning of the second "game installment" what your choices from the earlier installment were. It would be nice if the new installment could just read the saves you've already got from before and use that data to move forward.
There will be no "asking questions" between episodes ( there will be a separate game for Episode 2 ), the data from the parts will transfer from one part to another similar to a normal save. The only difference is to "load" the save data when part 2 comes out you will start a game like you are playing for the first time and the game will "ask" you what save data you want to load. The reason you were allowed to name your save at the end of the episode.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
But guys... with unren and after in game shift+o you can gain any stat what you need you can set the value manually ;)
By that logic, you can ignore all options, and just edit the variables and get the perfect state. Not just for stealth/prowess/charisma but for girls stats, past decisions and so on. Nothing stops you doing that. But it's a little more satisfying to do it the 'proper' way (even if save scumming is pushing it a bit).

Reactions: MisterL

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Rebirth [Ep. 1] [LikesBlondes] (3.16 GB)
114 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
what kind of voodoo magic is that?? like decrease in size by 28 times!!! :unsure:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
can someone do like a power walkthrough. cause i keep doing this choices and i can't reach the best outcome like some other people killing me bro lol

ok i found out what is it that i have to change... best way explained secret and asshole move. miss olivia you can't wait til the police arrive you gotta leave before they arrive so you get a boost in the next scene

Last edited:

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
can someone do like a power walkthrough. cause i keep doing this choices and i can't reach the best outcome like some other people killing me bro lol
The success of the choices that increase your stats are random, RPG like rolled in the background,
so save before and if the stats don't increase reload and try again.

1st is the feeding, club (charisma) , alleys (strenght) or breaking into homes stealth, than the training with the nosferatu or the muscle lady. Charisma can also be gained when in the club with Sharon and strenght where you can throw off Andrew of your back.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
By that logic, you can ignore all options, and just edit the variables and get the perfect state. Not just for stealth/prowess/charisma but for girls stats, past decisions and so on. Nothing stops you doing that. But it's a little more satisfying to do it the 'proper' way (even if save scumming is pushing it a bit).
I only use for this! nothing else because so much time save for me and with this i can see everything since at the once (excpet Lauren slave/love route).

MrRubin

Aug 12, 2019
how do u get that much prowess, my prowess stoped at 3
You need luck in the beginning when you meet Eloise to get 5 Power then you have to pick Eloise if you get the chance to pick her or Merrick to train with. You will see everything else yourself.

Ambrosios

Mar 27, 2020
View attachment 625923
I got 13 for Charisma, but i honestly don't know how (besides picking the club option in the beginning). I scummed only the stealth and prowess check because i read here that you get powers if they are above 10.
You will get +2 charisma when you say hello to Carmen.

You also get the other +5 from getting the redheads attention at the club later on when Sharon is training you.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
With every new update the hunger grows only stronger for more.
Sharon is totally wife material, no other girl can beat her.
But we all know, that Merrick is the prettiest thing in the world~

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
Got a question how is everyone getting higher stats like 25. Highest stat I got is charisma at like 11. I dont see any other parts on game where you train or get stat points. Some explain it to me please. And thanks in advance for anyone who replys

Ambrosios

Mar 27, 2020
Got a question how is everyone getting higher stats like 25. Highest stat I got is charisma at like 11. I dont see any other parts on game where you train or get stat points. Some explain it to me please. And thanks in advance for anyone who replys
When you are at the trial you will need at least 10 prowess to get the claws which fills your prowess stat automatically to 25. Also when you are at the police station you will need stealth to be at least 10 to get the invisibility which automatically fills your stealth to 25

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
When you are at the trial you will need at least 10 prowess to get the claws which fills your prowess stat automatically to 25. Also when you are at the police station you will need stealth to be at least 10 to get the invisibility which automatically fills your stealth to 25
Okay thanks but how do I get 10 prowess and get 10 stealth points? I am missing something lol not sure how my stats are so low will take a screen shot in a second.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
how do u get that much prowess, my prowess stoped at 3
it's all about good luck.
But this update was superb,i relally liked it!
Sharon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And i really hope we will see Carmen on the next updates,she is amazing beauty too:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I believe Sharon said she'd help the MC get Carmen for feeding or other stuff

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes