4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
update dropped just recently and it's weekend and easter so patience.
well comrpessed version is already here that's why i asked..anyway i just downloaded the whole game not much of a probv..thanks

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Got a few requests for an in Game Walkthrough Mod for this one. Enjoy!

DO NOT USE THE HOTFIX'S WITH THIS MOD! I'VE ALREADY FIXED ANY CODE THAT NEEDS FIXING. IF YOU REFUSE TO READ THIS AND USE THEM. PLEASE DONT COMPLAIN TO ME, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WILL DO TO THE MOD. EVEN THE MAKER OF THE FIXES SAYS SO!

Edit:
Updated to Ep. 5 Update 10 (NOTE: If you played the non Laurie path last update somehow, as I told you not to, your save will not work with the mod, so don't @ me if you did. Thanks! This mod is WITH Laurie path only now, because both paths are pretty close to the same and this one in much more interesting IMO.

Features: This mod takes out all random chance in the game so you get all available power points. Also highlights choices and shows point variables.

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted. Important: Make sure you are installing the correct mod files in the correct episode! Episode 1, Episode 1 "game" folder etc...

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
update 11?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
there are choice or i can skip the mod?
Correct, no choices, but I have to update the jumps anyway for someone who starts the game new and is using the mod. Cheers!

FYI - Based on their previous games, I doubt there will be any more choices at this point. I could be wrong, but that's the was it was with the other ones these guys have worked on. There just stopped being choices at the end and what you had chose before dictated things, which is kinda how is probably should be. But, I think I'll have choice in my game up until the end. To each their own I guess on that.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Went through the entire game again and I'm still confused as to what the entire point of giving the MC all these powers was. MC is clearly not as strong as his Sire is, well... was. So unless there's gonna be a huge asspull that lets the MC somehow gain power from the ancients in the cave i don't see any other ending then being stewards for the older one to keep them fed in their fight with the younger so they stay locked up. Which again, makes 90% of the game completely irrelevant and the MC's character arc also inconsequential.

There's what... 1 update left? or is it 2 now? With how small they are there's just not enough time to wrap this up with any kind of closure. If there's a timeskip i'm going to laugh.

Started off as Vampire the Masquerade and we're ending with... idk Redfall? The only bad vampire game I can think of right now

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
So not going to lie here, but this is or was one of my most favorite games as I enjoyed the story telling and what not...
However what in the actual fuck was this all about the last few updates was hyping shit up only for this update to absolutely shit all over anything that was being made or build ? Are you serious ?

I am feeling like we only will get at most 3 more updates before this is done, the way that some stuff from earlier chapter ( 1 - 3 ) was making this out to be got changed or forgotten and same thing happening in chapter 4, but mid way chapter 5 also got ignored completely...

This feels like ( and I hope I am wrong ) but this definitely feels like a Life with Mary is about to happen again where we get a rushed bullshit ending. Because Life With Mary also had plenty going for it to still easily have gotten another good few updates out of it before the endings.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: In Spoiler.

Last edited:

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
So not going to lie here, but this is or was one of my most favorite games as I enjoyed the story telling and what not...
However what in the actual fuck was this all about the last few updates was hyping shit up only for this update to absolutely shit all over anything that was being made or build ? Are you serious ?

I am feeling like we only will get at most 3 more updates before this is done, the way that some stuff from earlier chapter ( 1 - 3 ) was making this out to be got changed or forgotten and same thing happening in chapter 4, but mid way chapter 5 also got ignored completely...

This feels like ( and I hope I am wrong ) but this definitely feels like a Life with Mary is about to happen again where we get a rushed bullshit ending. Because Life With Mary also had plenty going for it to still easily have gotten another good few updates out of it before the endings.

The thing with Calisto is that the 2 ancients are way waaaaaaaaay older, so much so that they were regarded as Gods during their time. Calisto is old, but I don't think she's that old and also wasn't getting the visions by the young one to come down to the caves so the young one could fed on her. So that's why Calisto wasn't sensing anything, no connection with the ancient.

Writing that out made me realize that parts of the story on it's own are actually decent as a base to work on, but as a whole it's so disjointed between the chapters. Like a collection of short stories that link nothing together and the MC just happens to be there for each one lol.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
The thing with Calisto is that the 2 ancients are way waaaaaaaaay older, so much so that they were regarded as Gods during their time. Calisto is old, but I don't think she's that old and also wasn't getting the visions by the young one to come down to the caves so the young one could fed on her. So that's why Calisto wasn't sensing anything, no connection with the ancient.

Writing that out made me realize that parts of the story on it's own are actually decent as a base to work on, but as a whole it's so disjointed between the chapters. Like a collection of short stories that link nothing together and the MC just happens to be there for each one lol.
I clarified a bit more in my spoiler part with an ending. But to bring up a few points.

Which at this point, again leads me to the conclusion that someone is rushing their game to come to an end.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
At this point I'd say this story has basically derailed from whatever it was clearly meant to be way back when it was made, the early systems of growth were forsaken ages ago, it seems from the moment the Dev decided to have that whole cave thing happen the story started to run off its original tracks, I suppose we must be nearing the end of this story because the entire thing crashed pretty much into a wall. Their isn't really all that much left to happen to this story except the MC getting out and effectively its going to be the epilogue of the story with whatever abstract 'happily ever after' it can manage to set up.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
At this point I'd say this story has basically derailed from whatever it was clearly meant to be way back when it was made, the early systems of growth were forsaken ages ago, it seems from the moment the Dev decided to have that whole cave thing happen the story started to run off its original tracks, I suppose we must be nearing the end of this story because the entire thing crashed pretty much into a wall. Their isn't really all that much left to happen to this story except the MC getting out and effectively its going to be the epilogue of the story with whatever abstract 'happily ever after' it can manage to set up.
Yep, seems like the dev either ran out of ideas or wants to wrap it up so what we're getting is some BS to speed up the process and it's more and more likely we get a rushed ending soon.

Reactions: rayserker7

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
¿Qué hora es? Please provide an English translation with your posts, since this is not a dedicated translation forum. Even just using Google Translate or DeepL.com will work.
Not to mention it's against TOS in the first place, on top of being as rude as going into someone else's house and deliberately not speaking in their language.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes