4.20 star(s) 192 Votes

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Looks like I am not the only one here waiting impatiently for the realease of Bloodlines 2! :cool:
It is probably the game I have been most hyped about since... well ever really! The cancelled vtm mmo might have been close though. The bad thing is that when you get so hyped about something it does not take much for it to disappoint... But this hype train is one that I would not want to miss. I have reserved a whole railway carriage just to make sure there would be enough room for my hype on this train... I might need another one soon! :love:

Although rebirth might borrow heavily from the vtm universe I highly doubt that the twins will appear.
(I advice against looking in the spoiler below if you are not familiar with the lore in VTM:B. Well at least if you do not want me to spoil something about "the Voerman Twins". The same goes if you are watching "LA by Night" or any other stream/show in which they might or might not appear. I do not recall if that is the case with "Long Beach by Night", but I will recommend that show as well if you have not seen it at this point.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I know, didn't want to spoil anyone new to the setting, but in canon they're alive so why not?
Anyways, They have announced that Damisel is gonna be in Bloodlines 2, we will see about others.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Looks like I am not the only one here waiting impatiently for the realease of Bloodlines 2! :cool:
It is probably the game I have been most hyped about since... well ever really! The cancelled vtm mmo might have been close though. The bad thing is that when you get so hyped about something it does not take much for it to disappoint... But this hype train is one that I would not want to miss. I have reserved a whole railway carriage just to make sure there would be enough room for my hype on this train... I might need another one soon! :love:

Although rebirth might borrow heavily from the vtm universe I highly doubt that the twins will appear.
(I advice against looking in the spoiler below if you are not familiar with the lore in VTM:B. Well at least if you do not want me to spoil something about "the Voerman Twins". The same goes if you are watching "LA by Night" or any other stream/show in which they might or might not appear. I do not recall if that is the case with "Long Beach by Night", but I will recommend that show as well if you have not seen it at this point.)
I don't think anybody is expecting known characters of VTM to appear in Rebirth. Ragnar was commenting on my own comment about Sharon being more lovely than any VTM Bloodlines character. I stand by my statement. In fact I am feeling a bit of the Sharon Withdrawal Syndrome effects, or SWS. I admit, though, Jeanette was a wet fantasy of mine growing up.
In fact, in Rebirth we have yet to see something resembling Malkavians. But I hope they do exist. Their curse allows for hilarious characters.

Reactions: Erdan88 and Ragnar

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
Thought this was still on hold due to the tag - glad I decided to attempt to be semi literate and check the posts. Excited for this to return, definitely one of the most interesting games on here.

Also props to y'all for spoiler tagging the information on a fifteen year old game, nice to give them full enjoyment if they decide to check out bloodlines.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Thought this was still on hold due to the tag - glad I decided to attempt to be semi literate and check the posts. Excited for this to return, definitely one of the most interesting games on here.

Also props to y'all for spoiler tagging the information on a fifteen year old game, nice to give them full enjoyment if they decide to check out bloodlines.
Yes, thankfully they are back in business. By the way, hehe

The blonde chick Astrid maybe? She is a bit of a crazy bitch :LOL:
I don't know but I would totally hit that. I won't deny the "super hot crazy bitch" is something I find irresistible. Would not pick her over Sharon, but I would definitely, without a doubt hit that. There was a conversation with Sharon when they find her
for me it was a suggestion she could be a Tzimisce. But, honestly I don't know. Too little info for now.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
The last time I played, it was Ep. 1 Update 7. Was there a full release or something?
No. The reason for the episode to be over is that in order to reduce the size of future downloads, the next episode will only include new content. You will need to first finished episode 1 and at the end you can save your playthrough, and that save will carry over.

There is a little more content over Ep1. Update 7 in this "full episode 1".

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
But let us not digress, this is a Rebirth not a Bloodlines thread. My bad.

According to this patreon post fom Likesblondes maybe "around June 21'st"
While he is usually very punctual with his schedule, I still would not be surprised if this time they don't make it. Hope and wait.

Can't wait to see who the sexy girl in the bar really is. And of course, defile her as vampirically and humanly possible. Even more, I want the girl in the red dream to appear and talk to us again.

Last edited by a moderator:

harryy

Feb 8, 2020
Hey guys I am not getting the claws option at court any one help??

EDIT: No worries guys the problem is gone just had to start a new game

Last edited:

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Hey guys I am not getting the claws option at court any one help??

EDIT: No worries guys the problem is gone just had to start a new game
That's a little tricky.
1. you must choose Eloise in the training selection
2. there is (unfortunately) a random number generator for the points you can get there, you may have to try it more often. Attention, this happens I think when you meet Eloise for the first time, too.

In any case you need 11 "prowess" points to make the claws appear

Hint: There is also the Cheating/Audio Mod, where you can "turn off" the random generator or adjust the points...

Edit:
Oops, didn't realize the problem was already solved :oops:

harryy

Feb 8, 2020
That's a little tricky.
1. you must choose Eloise in the training selection
2. there is (unfortunately) a random number generator for the points you can get there, you may have to try it more often. Attention, this happens I think when you meet Eloise for the first time, too.

In any case you need 11 "prowess" points to make the claws appear

Hint: There is also the Cheating/Audio Mod, where you can "turn off" the random generator or adjust the points...

Edit:
Oops, didn't realize the problem was already solved :oops:
I got claws even after not training with eloise

Reactions: kschn68

Ashla

May 8, 2018
Oh boi i was curious about if ther is any news on the next update, then i saw the on hold tag ad almost died xD Glad i decided to read the comments. This is one of my favorite VN of all time.

Reactions: D3xzalias

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
The game's a bit weird. It gives you pretty much nothing in terms of sexual content, yet the MC is a massive pervert that can't seem to keep his dick in his pants at all, even if you pick all the non-flirty answers.

If you just want to make a regular VN with some sparse sex stuff here in there, then don't make the MC a sex addict, cause the plot makes no sense as is.
First it is explicitly said in the VN that MC sexual desires are something new to him and he is adapting to them as much as he is adapting to being a vampire. So tell me how can you know if the plot make sense or not when the issue has not been resolved yet in the story? Are you claiming you know everything that is going to happen? I will never understood how can people complain about plot issues that are unresolved in a work in progress project. At least wait till an answer is given and then start explaining why it make no sense?

Second, he is not getting any not for lack of trying, because Sharon keeps resisting. Should he just rape her? You could claim that he could fuck Laurie. But that is just not understanding that while MC became a Vampire, he is not (yet) a blood thirsty monster ravishing every girl he meets. Specially, Laurie is someone important for him. So tell me, again, how it does not make sense?

Third, even if what I said was irrelevant, your claim "If you just want to make a regular VN with some sparse sex stuff here in there, then don't make the MC a sex addict, cause the plot makes no sense as is." needs not be true at all. In fact the whole plot itself could be precisely how even if he is a sex addict he is not getting any, either by own choice or by circumstance. While I am confident that the plot is more complex than just a dry spell for MC, I don't see how such a story need not make sense. It could be a totally good story. After all, what you said is general enough that both amazing and terrible stories could fit that.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I got claws even after not training with eloise
I think you can yes, but you probably chose to feed originally in the alley right? I think that so far, the maximizing point strategy prefers feeding in the club, training with Elise, pushing Sharon's thrall, taking the claws, following Merrick to spy when given the choice, saying hello to the sexy girl and taking obfuscate for a result of:
Prowess: 25
Charisma: 13
Stealth: 25
The reason is that getting the powers fixes your ability at 25. So any point above 10/11 which is what you need to acquire the power is wasted. This strategy also has the highest possible charisma value, which could be the next power in line.

To get the results requires one or two successful random events. Of course, you can choose just by play through.

Last edited:

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Agree. -KC- or muttdoggy why is this thread still marked as onhold? Developer already got back to work and even posted less than 2 weeks ago.
Usually we remove the "OnHold" tag upon physical update, not speculated one.

Also keep the discussions here about Rebirth. This is not the place for discussion of other games or the general vampire genre.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Also keep the discussions here about Rebirth. This is not the place for discussion of other games or the general vampire genre.
Sorry for my part in that I was just feeling left out on that comparison. I enjoy this game greatly and was thrilled to find out there was something else out there in the same vain.

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Sorry for my part in that I was just feeling left out on that comparison. I enjoy this game greatly and was thrilled to find out there was something else out there in the same vain.
A little is ok but when a page gets hijacked and we get giant graphics, the members start hitting the report button.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
4.20 star(s) 192 Votes