• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I fucking love every single line of this novel!!

Everything that happened in this update was great. This part that follows was the strawberry on top of the ice cream:

Is mommy vamp jealous of new girlfriend Sharon?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Well this is a first, I've had the WT posted for almost an hour and they still haven't updated the OP. (Only 3 choices in this one I'll admit, so it didn't take long, but they all have a variable). Strange.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well this is a first, I've had the WT posted for almost an hour and they still haven't updated the OP. (Only 3 choices in this one I'll admit, so it didn't take long, but they all have a variable). Strange.
And is lovely how having claws separate the fight between success and failure,

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
And is lovely how having claws separate the fight between success and failure,
Yea, I thought that was cool too, but going to put it in the WT, but I though it would be too spoilery.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Well My take is that hidden spoilers are fine.. Should I erase it?
No! I wasn't refering to your post, I was refering to my walkthrough, I gave them the knowledge they would get a different scene, but didn't say what would happen. Hidden spoilers are FINE!

Reactions: Ayhsel

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Rebirth ep2up1.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Whatever it is I hope he can get his dick hard :p see it didn't get hard in this update
Looks like he's gonna need to be freshly fed for that to happen! However, if Mami wants the D, Mami will get the D! Guess what? Mami wants the D!

Reactions: tombeir

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
OK just finished ep 2. Omg I can't stress how much I love this VN. I got a hunger for more lol. One stupid question is there a place where I can read what would happen if I didn't have claws or do I have to replay one time and not have them? Again I'm a huge fan of this VN. ZERO complaints from me.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Usually we remove the "OnHold" tag upon physical update, not speculated one.

Also keep the discussions here about Rebirth. This is not the place for discussion of other games or the general vampire genre.
Time to remove it now. Dev released the update today. :D

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
OK just finished ep 2. Omg I can't stress how much I love this VN. I got a hunger for more lol. One stupid question is there a place where I can read what would happen if I didn't have claws or do I have to replay one time and not have them? Again I'm a huge fan of this VN. ZERO complaints from me.
You can always go the game folder inside the rebirth folder and look for the code. In this case the file is ep2part1.rpy, which can be open with any txt reader such as notepad or the highly recommended notepad++ (love it)

But just for your convenience here you have that part of the code

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
You can always go the game folder inside the rebirth folder and look for the code. In this case the file is ep2part1.rpy, which can be open with any txt reader such as notepad or the highly recommended notepad++ (love it)

I prefer Atom, but I know people who are just as passionate about Notepad++. Atom is just so much easier on my eyes and has a lot of packages I like.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

I cannot Thank you enough. Not only for your time but patience. Not only helping me but also setting me up with the knowledge to help myself. Thanks again kind person

Reactions: Vanderer and Ayhsel
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes