4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sooner or later we will be fucking Sharon for eternity. I do wonder how powerful the MC Sire is though. Since he got 2 abilities from her so far. I wouldn't be surprise if she's Dracula's mistress or some shit.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I knew that little cutie would be a hunter, she deserves to get ravaged by MC for even thinking about killing our beloved Sharon. On the contrary however I'm not even remotely surprised Astrid sold us out or tried to rather. Nasty one she is.
I think the end of this episode should be the following: the MC manages to turn the hunter and send her on the hunt for the archon; Astrid gets ravaged by the MC and is then put into that cage where Carmen was held for the rest of her "life"; the archon gets "clawed to pieces" by the MC who himself claims leadership of all the vampires and the last picture is the MC together with his "queen" Shannon sits on the throne of the vampire-empire (haha nice word game..) for all eternity ...;):p

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
You can always go the game folder inside the rebirth folder and look for the code. In this case the file is ep2part1.rpy, which can be open with any txt reader such as notepad or the highly recommended notepad++ (love it)

But just for your convenience here you have that part of the code
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy shit it's insane how vastly different that scene plays out depending on weather or not you have the claws. I mean I guess it shouldn't be so surprised since is a combat ability after but still funny to me. Going from making light work of them by yourself to needing to be rescued by Andrew is fucking hilarious

Reactions: Ayhsel

IceL33

Feb 20, 2019
Happy to see this is continuing! Maybe MC is gonna get another blood slave this episode maybe? We'll see

UndeadFred

Dec 25, 2018
Love to find an update available for this VN.
Looking forward to reading it, as it's downloading now.
Keep up the fantastic work please!!!

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Love this game.. wish the update was bigger but I enjoy each and every one for this gem. With that being said I'm gonna hijack this thread for a minute because I'm not sure where to go with this one.

I'd leave the banter to people with wit, you aren't very good at it.

Like at all.

I'm embarrassed for you for coming out with that shit.
I saw Avaron1974 had 10k posts with 30k likes and figured I would backcheck some of the posts for games I might like.. found this in a post..

Avaron1974 A few.

Alison fall of the Apple.
The Majikoi (Do Love Me Seriously) games have an awesome MC.
Last Sovereign. It's RPGM but it makes full use of the engine and the story and characters are great.
Depraved Awakening.
City of Broken Dreamers.
Acting Lessons.
Becoming a Rockstar.
Being a DIK.
Melody.
Live to Fight.
Our Fate.
Midlife Crisis.
Alexandra.
Life with Mary.
Jul 5, 2019

Just a partial clip of an answer given to a game request.. Seeing as how I've played 3/4ths of the games mentioned I dove in deep.. Enjoying 'Live to fight' at the moment and am so glad I followed my insticts.. Lots of games have me for a fan.. and now Avaron1974 does too.

cheers!

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Used to joke around with my twinsy about what we'd do if we had a penis.

Mine was pissing standing up in a public area because it's a nightmare to do when you have to squat.

Hers was slapping her boyfriend on the forehead with it.

I didn't get it at first until I found out that's a thing some guys do. Slap their cock on their partners forehead. I don't know why but that highly amuses me.
Oh you have no idea:cool:

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes