4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

1reaper1

Nov 24, 2021
well looked good at the start. however the fond is almost unreadable and what i can read is boring as fuck. so guess its not for me after all. been skipping through it to find something interesting and could not find any in the entire first episode unfortunately

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Can someone remind me what the deal was between MC and Zephir? How is he blackmailing her?
Blackmailing with word against the word, all he has is saying that she wanted to make a deal with him. MC told Princeps that there is a traitor so it will be either Miles (if Zephir will help him) or Zephir (if MC tells about her offer). There was a thing about Princeps having ability to read mind (on Marcius trail Princeps wanted to look into Mrs Olivia's mind) so maybe Zephir is afraid that if comes to that she is basically dead. That's how I understand that at least.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hey

Sorry I didn't do a post the last couple of days. Been really busy.
Good news, though. We're ahead of schedule with the update. And it looks like it will be done the weekend after next.
I'll try to confirm that this Sunday. And make another post then.

Best regards
Likesblondes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so how do you survive the enc in 4th episode, my vamp just gets torn to pieces and I have zero idea where did I do anything wrong
fight with marcus? apparently your stats have been reset when moving from ep1 to ep2, dev's patreon has fixed ep1 other option is to load last ep1 save and check what were stats there and then edit ep2 save and change stats to what they were in ep 1 and play and learn new abilities.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
fight with marcus? apparently your stats have been reset when moving from ep1 to ep2, dev's patreon has fixed ep1 other option is to load last ep1 save and check what were stats there and then edit ep2 save and change stats to what they were in ep 1 and play and learn new abilities.
I'm in the middle of episode 4 with very low stats, even though I have invisibility. I hope I can use mommy's knife or the game is very badly designed :unsure:.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Thanks for the reply great "cxx", my angry emote is for the game not towards your reply. I find it unbelievable that the game will let you progress for so long only to lead to an inevitable game over hours later, I hope it doesn't happen to me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for the reply great "cxx", my angry emote is for the game not towards your reply. I find it unbelievable that the game will let you progress for so long only to lead to an inevitable game over hours later, I hope it doesn't happen to me.
well if you can't beat marcus then game over. you need at least claws to win that battle.

1 of game's flaws is that status checks are rare and that can lead to that has too low stats when next status check comes hrs later. all thx to bug on ep1 here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Question, when Zephir (how ever you spell her name) tells you the you have been summon, She ask you do you have her dagger. What did I miss? I don't remember any dagger.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Question, when Zephir (how ever you spell her name) tells you the you have been summon, She ask you do you have her dagger. What did I miss? I don't remember any dagger.
Calisto gives you the dagger after the first contact with the cave.
Thanks, forgot about that one. Then if I didn't accept the dagger how do you think that will play in the next update?

That's a different dagger.

Calisto gives you a dagger when you give her Astrid. No Astrid, no dagger.

What's Calisto's dagger for? the first time you go down, you can use it IF your powers are low. Low powers + dagger = you are ok. Normal powers + dagger = dagger is pointless. Normal powers and no dagger = you are ok. Low powers and no dagger = you are NOT ok.

Zephir asks for a different dagger (Virgil's dagger if I remember well). What happens in the last update makes her request pointless.

Sep 26, 2023
Thanks, forgot about that one. Then if I didn't accept the dagger how do you think that will play in the next update?
if your combat stats are over 40 you will do fine you just kick his
That's a different dagger.

Calisto gives you a dagger when you give her Astrid. No Astrid, no dagger.

What's Calisto's dagger for? the first time you go down, you can use it IF your powers are low. Low powers + dagger = you are ok. Normal powers + dagger = dagger is pointless. Normal powers and no dagger = you are ok. Low powers and no dagger = you are NOT ok.

Zephir asks for a different dagger (Virgil's dagger if I remember well). What happens in the last update makes her request pointless.
I forgot about that one

Reactions: D Dog
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes