4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Hello, a question about the tags, I see that this is a game about vampires and I was surprised that the tags do not contain anything about corruption, domination, etc. Is this a romantic novel about vampires or what does it look like? Can someone explain what this game is like?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello, a question about the tags, I see that this is a game about vampires and I was surprised that the tags do not contain anything about corruption, domination, etc. Is this a romantic novel about vampires or what does it look like? Can someone explain what this game is like?
well mc sorta corrupts 2 girls, only dominating was done by mc's "mommy" (R.I.P), it has romantic side too. mostly it's just waiting that something happens.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
As far as people claiming that this might be ending soon, I can see it but I also think there's one more storyline that needs to get tied up and that's Astrid (for those who didn't get her killed).

Sep 26, 2023
Man this vn sucks now. horrible pacing and no exciting events. Just long winded dialogue after dialogue.
Well this next update may put those traits that you have been accumulating for so long will need to be put to the Final test. Miles the Archon that had a Run in with Sharon, and whom Andrew would like nothing more than to crush his lifeless heart for the injury that was done to him. We may find that Andrew is Sharon's father who was thralled to save him after Miles found out that Sharon told her family that she was a Vamp. But not before Miles made a example of Sharon's sister and he killed her.

The Princeps will require a demonstration of your abilities before finally agreeing to your terms. That said, you will need to take on Miles in combat and win. So if your stats are not up to the task I see a very short lifespan for all of our merry tribe.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Well this next update may put those traits that you have been accumulating for so long will need to be put to the Final test. Miles the Archon that had a Run in with Sharon, and whom Andrew would like nothing more than to crush his lifeless heart for the injury that was done to him. We may find that Andrew is Sharon's father who was thralled to save him after Miles found out that Sharon told her family that she was a Vamp. But not before Miles made a example of Sharon's sister and he killed her.

The Princeps will require a demonstration of your abilities before finally agreeing to your terms. That said, you will need to take on Miles in combat and win. So if your stats are not up to the task I see a very short lifespan for all of our merry tribe.
Another soap opera is the last thing this game needs right now... We already know the Sharon-Andrew history and there is no need to complicate more by rewriting it completely.

Fight with Miles is possible although through entire game no one even gave a hint that he is somehow strong or stronger than Marcius(bold archon) so I don't see excitement in this, easy win in unnecessary combat.
Plot Diagram.png
Tbh with the moment of revealing all mysteries and ending main thread, knowing this is the end all current actions are meaningless. In my my opinion this is just bad writing because too much loose ends need to be closed now, so they will be rushed and without using its full potential. Dev should take a look at the Once in a lifetime to see how ending of the story should look like.

As far as people claiming that this might be ending soon, I can see it but I also think there's one more storyline that needs to get tied up and that's Astrid (for those who didn't get her killed).
Dev killed Calisto, Virgil, Fabian in like 5 scenes total and not long time earlier all nosferatus so I wouldn't expect anything amazing with Astrid ending story, same goes with Carmen. MC was forced to be with Sharon all game so they both will be let free (because MC is Mr Nice Guy) and end of the story.

Reactions: Mpkstroff and dreas

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Astrid alive path has ended when she fled with the brain damaged kid.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I tried to carry on where I left off at 5.12, but there came an error, "evidently I had not finished chapter 4, go back and finish chapter 4" or words to that effect. Can you tell me why I can't get 5.13 going?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I tried to carry on where I left off at 5.12, but there came an error, "evidently I had not finished chapter 4, go back and finish chapter 4" or words to that effect. Can you tell me why I can't get 5.13 going?
Same with me, but...

that's the same old story.

I never overwrite my save and I always save at the end of each update: I had to load an old save from 3 updates ago this time - my last 2 saves crashed.

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
How could I not? ...at least Cindy is still alive.... She'll pay double... :4Head:
Calisto is like a Skyler from Breaking Bad, you hate her because she plays her role too good. If you take a moment and think of yourself being goddess-like vampire living hundreds of years, more powerful than any of vamps among you, surely you would get bored. Whole game story takes like month or two and MC is already starting scheming behind princeps, playing his own game and to act cocky, imagine being much much much stronger and living as long as Calisto.

Last edited:
Reactions: lorddarkam

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android ports of Rebirth with Zoey Raven walkthrough.:

EP1
Mega

EP2
Mega

EP3
Mega

EP4
Mega

EP5 update 13
Mega

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Now all end of episode saves will be imported by the next episode.
Updated my Android port to Ep5 Updated 13

Reactions: ZiggyZpider
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes