4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Great start into the new episode!

Had alot of fun coming back to the world of Rebirth and enjoying the new content. Still one of my favorite VN at the moment, can't wait for more!

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
To reduce download size of new content, they are dividing the story in chapters. Including chapter one would defeat that purpose.
I dont agree with the policy. I always like to start halfway through the previous episode and lead into the new content. Downloading for me is no problem.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Love this game.. wish the update was bigger but I enjoy each and every one for this gem. With that being said I'm gonna hijack this thread for a minute because I'm not sure where to go with this one.

I saw Avaron1974 had 10k posts with 30k likes and figured I would backcheck some of the posts for games I might like.. found this in a post..

Avaron1974 A few.

Alison fall of the Apple.
The Majikoi (Do Love Me Seriously) games have an awesome MC.
Last Sovereign. It's RPGM but it makes full use of the engine and the story and characters are great.
Depraved Awakening.
City of Broken Dreamers.
Acting Lessons.
Becoming a Rockstar.
Being a DIK.
Melody.
Live to Fight.
Our Fate.
Midlife Crisis.
Alexandra.
Life with Mary.
Jul 5, 2019

Just a partial clip of an answer given to a game request.. Seeing as how I've played 3/4ths of the games mentioned I dove in deep.. Enjoying 'Live to fight' at the moment and am so glad I followed my insticts.. Lots of games have me for a fan.. and now Avaron1974 does too.

cheers!
Ava's fucking awsome... as long as you can take her smart mouth! To be fair, most of the people she turns it on completely deserve it, so there's that! :ROFLMAO:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Avaron1974 ,

I was expecting replies more like (line please),

With that attitude you'll never sprout a penis!
My chances of sprouting one are a little better than you ever getting to use yours.

I had the post:

Question: What do you get when you put Avaron1974, saucey, Crazygamer43, and ThatGuyWithaAfro all in the same room?
Answer: Four sets of balls and Avaron1974 owns all four.

Locked and loaded.

My disappointment was epic.

cucubau111

Jan 24, 2019
I was waiting for this. Great update!

So are now Pepe Le Pew with fangs and Sharon one drink away from being enthralled with each other?

Last episode Sharon drank twice from the MC and this episode the MC returned the favour. Or does it only count as once?

• Haha
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
I'm blown away by how good this is. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Only seen a few VN's so far, just recently started getting in to them, and this topped them all in minutes. Pretty big fan of VTM, though, and you can definitely see the inspiration. Very sad it ended so soon in episode 2. Waiting is definitely going to suck. Great job, though.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Ok so the length didn't bother me so much, but this ended in a very weird place. Usually this game ends at dawn on most days, so that there is a clear division between updates. This ending on the start of a conversation is annoying as hell.
I think it ended perfectly, after all carmen's interrogation will play an important part... My theory is that Carmen's husband was killed by the thing in the woods, and she kept looking for answers and found the bald hunter. and if my hunch is right, we'll get a charisma based power, probably awe ( to make her like MC), a chance to make her a thrall or perhaps a human ally

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I was waiting for this. Great update!

So are now Pepe Le Pew with fangs and Sharon one drink away from being enthralled with each other?

Last episode Sharon drank twice from the MC and this episode the MC returned the favour. Or does it only count as once?
I think both cases count as one time only. since probably enough time must pass for the blood to enter the system without anticorps attacking it. so 2 times left

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Decided to put this here too.

Tuesday evening I was taken to the hospital due to uncontrollable vomiting.

The day after they let me go, because in the current circumstances I'm more likely to die inside a hospital than outside it. What I had was apparently a mild neurovascular incident . Everything I'm working on is currently om hold. Given that I sleep for 23 h a day. Took me a day just to write this thing. I'm of course pausing my patreon during this time, so you won't be charged.

I hope to keep you posted

Ptolemy

-----------

Do LB and Ptolemy work together on this game? I know they did with Mary, I'm pretty sure they do for this too.
This is kind of old news. Ptolemy has been making a pretty good recovery and started to work a little at this point.

XxMapleOGxX

Nov 1, 2017
it says i havent played the first part of rebirth even though i have finished the other game and have it on my computer

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Sharon clearly said she isn't a fighter, so i wouldn't expect her going full terminator-mode.
Neither is Merick...which leaves Andrew with his flamethrower and MC
MC is starting to seem like quite the beast though. Claws, invisibility, possibly some domination mind tricks, reading the past, and all while still a fledgling.

Side note though: I do hope he is able to find a way around the male vampire issue, aside from draining someone completely, considering his libido seems to have become supercharged.

Last edited:

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
you know what is weird i played from the beginning and i did not get the finger nails part by the archon? and you got nos powers in the police station i did the same answers so or did i something wrong or is the game changed?

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
MC is starting to seem like quite the beast though. Claws, invisibility, possibly some domination mind tricks, reading the past, and all while still a fledgling.

Side note though: I do hope he is able to find a way around the male vampire issue, aside from draining someone completely, considering his libido seems to have become supercharged.
he could spend one Blood Point into getting erections

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes