4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
reee only one of my playthroughs got saved and its the most suboptimal one REEEE now i gotta download episode 1, tbh id rather have 10 gigabyte updates than this extra work

• Sad
Reactions: Carefree247

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
Can't load the episode 1 saves (from completed version) and says that i haven't completed ep1 so i can play ep2 :(

EDIT: I restarted ep 1 and in the end it created a save to be used with ep2 now it works :)

Last edited:

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
Does anyone know where LikesBlondes and Ptolemy are pulling their vamp lore from?
It is pretty clearly "Vampire: The Masquerade"-adjacent. V:tM is a table-top RPG that has gone through several iterations since first being published about 30 years ago that has had a number of computer games based on it (past and upcoming), and even a short-lived 90's TV show.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Can't load the episode 1 saves (from completed version) and says that i haven't completed ep1 so i can play ep2 :(

EDIT: I restarted ep 1 and in the end it created a save to be used with ep2 now it works :)

That's how saves will be carried over from one part to the next going forward, keep that in mind. I don't know how many parts there will be, but I'm assuming there will be at least one more. You have to make sure you go through the steps to save the data so it can be transferred to the next part.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017

could u send me the ep 1 save!

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
if some one have completed save file for ep 1 that is working for ep 2 please share with me.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice game But progress is slow need much more action :giggle: (y)
First Version gives action etc Hope -But its Boring- Ep2 is to Short...
Hope we see Ebony Milf again and Mc's Mom next episode :cool:(y)

magus448

May 22, 2018
you know what is weird i played from the beginning and i did not get the finger nails part by the archon? and you got nos powers in the police station i did the same answers so or did i something wrong or is the game changed?
This game uses a dice roll on whether you get x stat increase.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
nice start for episode 2, got some Carmen content and more lovey-dovey with Sharon :love:
hope next update is a lil longer but any progress to the game is good!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I dont agree with the policy. I always like to start halfway through the previous episode and lead into the new content. Downloading for me is no problem.
Also devs should not so often discount the option to provide updates instead of just the whole game to download, It is at least as efficient when comes to keeping downloads manageable, but bypasses all the disadvantages of starting new chapters over and over.

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
It seems that old saves don´t work. Does the episode function properly after the "new game" is played?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It seems that old saves don´t work. Does the episode function properly after the "new game" is played?
Old saves do work but they need to be saves at the end of the first episode when it tells you to name the save.

You can't use earlier saves because that content isn't in part 2, it's completely separate.

Reactions: MRG101

blackdraco

Jan 20, 2019
old saves don't work, started again, tried save from post earlier by vaterpolistaaa and still getting traceback and if ignore just getting message haven't played chapter one wtf

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
old saves don't work, started again, tried save from post earlier by vaterpolistaaa and still getting traceback and if ignore just getting message haven't played chapter one wtf
The only saves that work are those at the end of chapter 1 when it tells you to name a save to use in chapter 2.

The content from chapter 1 isn't included in chapter 2 so earlier saves won't work.

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Bit short but I'm exited to see the dev is working on the second update. For some reason I'm a real sucker for these vampire settings.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes