• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Testers!? TESTERS!? You really think there are testers!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It is painfully obvious that none of the developers on this team even play through the releases one time before fobbing them off on their public.
I'd say this is true of about 99% of these dev's on site. You can tell this when they constantly fuck with the variables or start adding scenes that make no sense, have broken triggers, etc (looking at you 'Jens corruption' and piss poor dev).

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Even now...4 years later...that whole fiasco still effects my life, in many small ways, and I can easily believe it can still effect the lives of others. Hell...the US economy is crap now, since that shit. But, that's a whole different discussion we should avoid here. lol
likesblondes may or may not have been effected by it, and those effects may or may not have changed mood, creativity, or anything else for that matter, but it definitely couldn't effect vision, in any way. Anyone with decent vision can spot these mistakes. lol
Eh, the US economy is not due to COVID but rather the elected officials we have had since that time. It's no small surprise that increases regulations and restrictions on business cause the economy to stagnate and fail. This doesn't mean that there should be no restrictions, but adding the poor border handling and all the economic and foreign policy blunders and you end up where we are today.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You KNOW that one the most important and most basic rules is that you shouldn't talk about politics, don't you?

Who gives a damn fuck about your opinions of what politicians are supposed to do.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Last time I played it it was somewhere after second assault, Nosferatus/Marcus dead(?) and we went for a help to Prince(?). I lost the save so... Did a lot happen after that (story wise)? By a lot I mean enough to play it again from the start, assuming that story quality didn't go down that is.
marcus died after mc had dinner with him. lots of has happened after that and quality stayed same.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did Laurie become less annoying and started using logic/her head more after becoming vamp? I don't want to waste time on two saves if getting annoyed will be all I get.
yes she becomes smarter later and more pro-active. you'd need 2 saves 1 where you gave astrid to "mommy" and 1 where you didn't but it's not necessity.

Reactions: Impurity2937

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
So, I finally pulled myself together and make a new run from the start since I lost my save, up to ep5up12. Some of my thoughts...

I've got mixed feelings. Half of me enjoyed ep5 the most and is really happy that a lot of mysteries were solved and at the amazing pace. The second half of me sees that as something negative actually since with most questions answered there is nothing much that would keep me here waiting of "what will happen next". As far as it was fun to play, I also think that too much things were rushed and left without answer. So...
  • Identity of weird girl from dreams/visions is revealed, her power is above anything else so serving her is probably the best thing we can do and personally I do not think it is a bad thing. I think that the story of two ancient sisters fighting and all that stuff was a really nice one.
  • And with that, the whole cave mystery is solved. There are some loose strings like the shield or sword but nothing important really.
  • Fabian is someone I liked a lot, especially his appearance in the cave although he played his cards and lost it, shame but it is what it is
  • Calisto... not that almighty as she thought she is after all. It was fun when playing to see her fate although at the end I'm kinda mad that dev got rid of her. I find her one of the most important characters in this lore and she has definitely still a lot to say yet to be just killed like that. I hope she will be back although not sure how it will make sense in lore-wise.
  • Virgil was another unknown with a lot of mysteries we will probably not reveal. Even if he is alive, he is probably just a puppet like rest of nosferatu. Although in the cave during conversation he knew Calisto was our vamp mommy... And earlier when we touched him we saw him with wings, and what's with this skin thing? Still some questions here so like Calisto, kinda mad he was deleted just like that...
  • Sharon a quaestor...? I have no idea why I liked her so much in my first play but she was playing my nerves now even more than Laurie. And the fault for that is mostly on the dev since she was made... plain? Like there was not even a proper plan for her character. In one scene she talks about how important it is to "be human", in the next one she instructs MC that he is no longer a human so should take emotions aside. In one she is all but paranoid, in the next ones she does not care about anything. She supposed to be kinda a mentor for MC, she is much older, yet there is not much a use of her. All she do is acting important, making irrational decisions, grumbling and daubting around. At the end of ep5up12 Laurie is almost as usefull as her, Carmen being even more, not to mention Andrew and she is the oldest of them all, archon, to be quaestor...
  • As cxx said Laurie became smarter and more pro-active, yea I can agree with that. At least she stopped being annoying around Sharon for no reason and that is good enough for me.
  • Not sure how others look at that but I find sex scenes here non-exciting? Not much of them also but quality doesn't even make me want more of them or having gallery available.
  • So at this point of the game, I feel like there is not much more to say in current story. The world lore surely is endless but considering this is AVN and the pace of updates is relatively slow, I'm not sure why dev decided to end so many threads so abrubtly. MC acts cocky now, half of characters dead, stats does not really matter (not to mention powers), main quest finished, I think it would be perfect time to end it somehow, draw some conclusions and start to think about another story/project. By that I mean it is better to take off the scene as a winner that a looser and if dev will decide to continue story that will be forced, ending is something to consider at least.

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
who knows, maybe mc uses his powers he got from dinner with marcus and kills both ancients.
And how would that be? Marcius was nothing, he lost fight with MC so not sure what was so important in eating him up in the first place. Knowing how it ended, my guess is she wanted MC to eat him so she can feed on him later and vampire's blood is more potent, just that I'm afraid. Not sure why MC was so engaged on doing that tho.

Whatever powers MC has still hidden, lore-wise there is no way he will be even near as powerful as Calisto. Maybe considering him a super gifted and talented one, he will be as strong as Calisto in half of time she needed to achieve that but it is still a lot of time and she was no match for even one of ancient so...

The worst thing in any story is being inconsistent about world. Dev can create world however he likes but even then, that world have rules that apply to it. If Calisto was nothing to weaker ancient, Virgil was nothing (and yet everyone was afraid of his power) then MC eating Marcius and being Calisto's child surely will not be strong enough to defeat both ancients. If dev will somehow will make it possible tho, it will be the same as George Lucas would make Anakin Skywalker turn into Super Saiyan while fighting Obi-Wan. He could right, but wouldn't make much sense? Serving ancient vampire and let her feed once a year is actually great ending to this story, there is no need to MC be a god of destruction.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
And how would that be? Marcius was nothing, he lost fight with MC so not sure what was so important in eating him up in the first place. Knowing how it ended, my guess is she wanted MC to eat him so she can feed on him later and vampire's blood is more potent, just that I'm afraid. Not sure why MC was so engaged on doing that tho.

Whatever powers MC has still hidden, lore-wise there is no way he will be even near as powerful as Calisto. Maybe considering him a super gifted and talented one, he will be as strong as Calisto in half of time she needed to achieve that but it is still a lot of time and she was no match for even one of ancient so...

The worst thing in any story is being inconsistent about world. Dev can create world however he likes but even then, that world have rules that apply to it. If Calisto was nothing to weaker ancient, Virgil was nothing (and yet everyone was afraid of his power) then MC eating Marcius and being Calisto's child surely will not be strong enough to defeat both ancients. If dev will somehow will make it possible tho, it will be the same as George Lucas would make Anakin Skywalker turn into Super Saiyan while fighting Obi-Wan. He could right, but wouldn't make much sense? Serving ancient vampire and let her feed once a year is actually great ending to this story, there is no need to MC be a god of destruction.
can the MC leave her starving for 2 years and then drink something that will out one of the ancients to sleep long enough for him to diablirize her?

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
can the MC leave her starving for 2 years and then drink something that will out one of the ancients to sleep long enough for him to diablirize her?
I would say no. MC is just a tool for the ancient one, she just agreed on the deal while sparing him because it is just more convenient for her (but not essential). Feeding once a year will be way more then enough to keep her powers, she was handling just fine for centuries.

The whole story started with disappearing humans so lore-wise I would say that her feeding needs are much rarer than once a year otherwise they (Princeps etc) would notice the issue and know about her long time ago. I assume she could handle without feeding for years and if MC would break their deal she would just influence someone and at destroy MC for his betrayal.

As far as we know, the last time she needed feeding was years ago when nosferatu were still active in there but "somehow" disappeared. It was years ago so as I said, MC is just useful tool and nothing else. Also ancients are active even while sleeping and even if that would not be a case, I don't believe MC would access the temple without her will.

Another thing is diablerie doesn't seem to be working the same way here as in World of Darkness I think. I wouldn't say it is a common/allowed practice but neither it is told to be forbidden nor giving some exceptional power boost. The younger sister probably drank dry Calisto and it was not enough so...

Last edited:

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I have been left many updates behind :LOL:, I wonder if they have already filled their reservoirs by drinking, what is stopping them from coming out of this filthy cave?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have been left many updates behind :LOL:, I wonder if they have already filled their reservoirs by drinking, what is stopping them from coming out of this filthy cave?
unlikely, they are powerful against single or few vampire but against bigger groups they might to lose since they won't be working together.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes