4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
The enjoyment for most people comes from the journey following the story and learning more and more step-by-step each episode. Between the episodes this keeps the people invested and this is something Rebirth doing really good if you see all the posts in this thread speculating about the MCs lineage for example or the reasons for the actions of certain charcaters.

I agree completely. It's nice discussing the game with the guys and gals here. The WoD setting that i love is nice too.

Reactions: MisterL

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
This game just kinda pissed me off. Play for a half hour, and you still haven't answered any of the questions from the intro of the game, just heap more on. All the characters are assholes to the PC for some reason, and not a single interesting seen. Might be a good game for a cuck who likes looking at cgs of clothed people being rude. Not my cup of tea.
Imagine how interesting the game would be if it went like this from the first moment:

"ok pal, you are the vampire queen secret grandchild, your mother was lost to a war thousands years ago, your brother is the one pulling the strings to have you killed cause he is afraid of your hidden (not anymore) ability of turning people into puppets, so when he appears pretending to be your friend, just play along instead of putting a sword in his chest, please, otherwise your eternal life could be summarized in a paragraph just like I did. Finally, you will marry Sharon, who will play hard to get but cant actually resist you and Laurie will become your mistress, cause, surprise surprise, she is in love with you, duh!
By the way, don't forget there will be a dragon pet in your third year of undead existence. You will name him Alf."

Last edited:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Imagine how interesting the game would be if it went like this from the first moment:

"ok pal, you are the vampire queen secret grandchild, your mother was lost to a war thousands years ago, your brother is the one pulling the strings to have you killed cause he is afraid of your hidden (not anymore) ability of turning people into puppets, so when he appears pretending to be your friend, just play along instead of putting a sword in his chest, please, otherwise your eternal life could be summarized in a paragraph just like I did. Finally, you will marry Sharon, who will play hard to get but cant actually resist you and Laurie will become your mistress, cause, surprise surprise, she is in love with you, duh!
By the way, don't forget there will be a dragon pet in your third year of undead existence. You will name him Alf."
Damn it, LikesBlondes! You told me I was the only one you shared you secret story outline with! *pout*

Reactions: Vanderer

js00906

Feb 21, 2019
The Vampire The Masquerade vibes this game gives makes me happy. I feel like the MC is Malkavian, not the FishMalk of Bloodlines 1 but some sort of sex craze mental guy. Which, honestly, isn't the worst mental illness a Malkavian could have.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
The Vampire The Masquerade vibes this game gives makes me happy. I feel like the MC is Malkavian, not the FishMalk of Bloodlines 1 but some sort of sex craze mental guy. Which, honestly, isn't the worst mental illness a Malkavian could have.
The game has some VTM inspiration but is going it's own way. IIRC Sharon tells MC that being a vampire would lower his libido or something like that but obviously we the player come to find out that wasn't the case for MC at least though I'm pretty sure that's just cause he's the MC in an adult vn.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hello

We're working on the update. And I'm happy to say that we're likely be able to reach the end of the first episode. No worries, the saves will transfer to episode 2.

You'll also get your second power in this one. If you have the proper stats, of course.

That's it for now.

Best regards

Likesblondes

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I got a request to do a walkthrough for this game, but if it's anything like Life with Mary it probably doesn't need one? Can someone let me know what you think? Thanks!

Reactions: MisterL and Fundo

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
I got a request to do a walkthrough for this game, but if it's anything like Life with Mary it probably doesn't need one? Can someone let me know what you think? Thanks!
I think a WT would be useful for this game. It would be a nice tool to maximize the stats (to unlock certain powers) you want to focus on for your playthrough. Important would be to mark the tranings and show the players the different possible outcomes.

Fundo

Aug 27, 2018
I would say yes if for nothing else but to show folks where to get skill points. There Is also at least 1 path defining choice that is not telegraphed.

Reactions: Ayhsel and MisterL

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Laurie will become your mistress, cause, surprise surprise, she is in love with you, duh!
I think that was so obvious even Andrea Boccelli could see it coming
The game has some VTM inspiration but is going it's own way. IIRC Sharon tells MC that being a vampire would lower his libido or something like that but obviously we the player come to find out that wasn't the case for MC at least though I'm pretty sure that's just cause he's the MC in an adult vn.
he could also have inherited it from his sire... the redhead probably spent a couple blood points on libido

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
A walkthrough could be useful given the random results. For example pushing Sharon's thrall was key in reaching points to get the claws ability in my playthrough, but even that is random, so had nobody mentioned it on the thread I would not have known about it. Having a walkthrough would remove the need to grind every choice.
I know I said this several times, but even better would be to remove the random results. And having you succeed or not depending only on your current stats, forcing you to play smart but still be able to play the character you want instead of grinding the same choice until you get the result you want.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
A walkthrough could be useful given the random results. For example pushing Sharon's thrall was key in reaching points to get the claws ability in my playthrough, but even that is random, so had nobody mentioned it on the thread I would not have known about it. Having a walkthrough would remove the need to grind every choice.
I know I said this several times, but even better would be to remove the random results. And having you succeed or not depending only on your current stats, forcing you to play smart but still be able to play the character you want instead of grinding the same choice until you get the result you want.
Yea, I'm looking at the script and it's saying if testvar>charisma, charisma +2 else charisma +5. I'm not sure how I would state a random variable on a walkthrough, like Note:If you get lucky you will get +5 Charisma else +2. I just don't know how that would be helpful when outcome can be different depending on the random variable condition.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I know two of those games (Reluctant Archon and Ataegina) that are great, by the way, and the rest I'm curious to see more... so I'm already downloading.
Bad Teacher is one of the best new games out there.!

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yea, I'm looking at the script and it's saying if testvar>charisma, charisma +2 else charisma +5. I'm not sure how I would state a random variable on a walkthrough, like Note:If you get lucky you will get +5 Charisma else +2. I just don't know how that would be helpful when outcome can be different depending on the random variable condition.
Just knowing that that choice have several random outcomes is a huge help. So, yeah, that way is better than nothing.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes