4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I know two of those games (Reluctant Archon and Ataegina) that are great, by the way, and the rest I'm curious to see more... so I'm already downloading.
In case you didn't know: "LikesBlondes" is collaborating with "Ptolemy" (Alexandra) and "Viitgames" (Haley's Story). If you look at the graphics, you can surely see that they are the same style (and also sometimes with the tendency for "funny" hairstyles...)

Reactions: xbinhoux

xbinhoux

Jul 23, 2019
In case you didn't know: "LikesBlondes" is collaborating with "Ptolemy" (Alexandra) and "Viitgames" (Haley's Story). If you look at the graphics, you can surely see that they are the same style (and also sometimes with the tendency for "funny" hairstyles...)
I didn't know that, thanks for the infor.
Now I’m going to check out these two games that look great!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Now I'm wondering what stats will be necessary to get the second power.
Me too. I am guessing we are going for stealth power. Last updates had no charisma skill up and the way the story finished I doubt we will need it this time. If I am wrong, though, it is welcome as as far as I know, I always picked all the charisma's choices everytime I could.

Last edited:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Me too. I am guessing we are going for stealth power. Last updates had no charisma skill up and the way the story finished I doubt we will need it this time. If I am wrong, though, it is welcome as I as far as I know, I always picked all the charisma's choices everytime I could.
dang, because I was having mc work on physical above the other things. Something I'd wish the creator would have done was give us a description of what powers we'd get based on our choice prior to choosing what we do. I mean hell, when choosing a vampire clan to play in VtM, we know what we're choosing, but here, since we know very little about how these kindred work, I have no clue.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
dang, because I was having mc work on physical above the other things. Something I'd wish the creator would have done was give us a description of what powers we'd get based on our choice prior to choosing what we do. I mean hell, when choosing a vampire clan to play in VtM, we know what we're choosing, but here, since we know very little about how these kindred work, I have no clue.
It would be against the very concept of the game actually. Cause you know, big part of the game seems to be figuring out who the hell was your hot, redhead, voluptuous sire. To be more in character, we must not know pick choices knowing which powers are we going to get.

Last edited:

Fundo

Aug 27, 2018
Me too. I am guessing we are going for stealth power. Last updates had no charisma skill up and the way the story finished I doubt we will need it this time. If I am wrong, though, it is welcome as I as far as I know, I always picked all the charisma's choices everytime I could.
I believe it will a stealth power also. Just before we got the claws we had a chance at 2 points in strength (pushing Andrew off you after you barge in on Sharon) and last update we had the 2 point in stealth, i'm guessing the pattern will stay the same.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Me too. I am guessing we are going for stealth power. Last updates had no charisma skill up and the way the story finished I doubt we will need it this time. If I am wrong, though, it is welcome as as far as I know, I always picked all the charisma's choices everytime I could.
On my main playthrough I've been focusing on combat prowess, for when we inevitably get into fights

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
dam i wish i find this game sooner but i must say amazing game and story
was some sad parts in it well your best girl friend look so sad when sharon took you away
and you cant talk about it it felt i let her down so many times

bummer that she become a thrall i see it more as a slave or pupet to the vampires
maybe 1 day she be a vampy to

keep up the good work and story :)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
On my main playthrough I've been focusing on combat prowess, for when we inevitably get into fights
That does make sense. However, in my experience in most game with different outcomes that are not just plain pure combat games, charisma is the most important skill as usually getting the best endings imply influencing people.

To be fair though, I doubt that the skill system in this game is going to be anything different than "if you have this skill, the solution to this part o the game will be like this otherwise is like that" and will most likely don't have huge repercussions. There are only too many paths in a tree you can make before it becomes unmanageable.

Also, so far picking between charisma, combat and stealth only happens I think the first time you feed with Sharon. And if I became a vampire, I would follow Sharon's way of feeding. Not only because for me is the one that makes most sense to survive as a vampire, but also because I would follow Sharon's advice as close as possible, being a total fledgling and she being the only nice one taking care of me.

Reactions: Blayo

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yo .. gang .. erhm .. thia is a VN ... it is vampire diaries of the originals meets true blood
and spends weekends in Volturi mansions. Queen of the damned is a far better story and writing and tension than this ..
go watch that and snap out of fighting shenanigans. This is supposed to be the story we deserve, not the one we need!
I've been focusing on combat prowess
That does make sense

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Yo .. gang .. erhm .. thia is a VN ... it is vampire diaries of the originals meets true blood
and spends weekends in Volturi mansions. Queen of the damned is a far better story and writing and tension than this ..
go watch that and snap out of fighting shenanigans. This is supposed to be the story we deserve, not the one we need!
You did read everything that I wrote right? Cause my answer was those 4 words and like another hundred or two in the total other direction. Just asking...

Reactions: EZ8lt

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
O.K. ... we playin got truth or do daRE NOW ... so be it:
the first time you feed with Sharon
That is the only proxy MC needs ... as usual, the elders in the bunch will always do the heavy lifting.

I would follow Sharon's way of feeding
So .. Lestat way of the mice? Marcello way of the unseen? Cullens way of the wild animals? Aqasha way of the godess?

I would follow Sharon's advice as close as possible
Like Vader .. like Palpatine ... all power based apprentices need to proove themselves ... advice is for the weak!
I do hope you remember Luke had to lift boulders and ships to proove yoda worthy, do you not?

Maybe going the blonde route, dev might present us the super sayan blonde huge locks way of the spirit bomb :)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Sorry but I am not sure I totally follow
That is the only proxy MC needs ... as usual, the elders in the bunch will always do the heavy lifting.
Like Vader .. like Palpatine ... all power based apprentices need to proove themselves ... advice is for the weak!
I do hope you remember Luke had to lift boulders and ships to proove yoda worthy, do you not?
Not sure what you mean here. But I myself in that situation, just awaken to a new world and totally lost would just I ask "what would you do?" and follow her advice.

So .. Lestat way of the mice? Marcello way of the unseen? Cullens way of the wild animals? Aqasha way of the godess?
I only read Interview with the vampire and Blackwood Farm of the Vampire Chronicles, and that was like 10 or more years ago, so I don't know what you mean.

Maybe going the blonde route, dev might present us the super sayan blonde huge locks way of the spirit bomb
If you mean Astrid I actually like her a lot, she seems to be super fun and would totally go with her, regarless of power level in the future. Only character so far that is an obvious LI that I don't care about is Laurie.. Hopefully, she will improve now that she is a thrall. Or she might become even worse.. gotta wait and see.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I got a request to do a walkthrough for this game...
...half a dozen posts or so later...
all power based apprentices need to proove themselves ... advice is for the weak!
Ladies and gents, the Rebirth game guide by the legend Canto Forte (y) (y):ROFLMAO:

Luke1-3.jpg

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
It would be against the very concept of the game actually. Cause you know, big part of the game seems to be figuring out who the hell was your hot, redhead, voluptuous sire. To be more in character, we must not know pick choices knowing which powers are we going to get.
it all comes down to who sired the MC.. and it looks like she has some good pedegree...
stealth power also. Just before we got the claws we had a chance at 2 points in strength (pushing Andrew off you after you barge in on Sharon) a
Also, so far picking between charisma, combat and stealth only happens I think the first time you feed with Sharon. And if I became a vampire, I would follow Sharon's way of feeding. Not only because for me is the one that makes most sense to survive as a vampire, but also because I would follow Sharon's advice as close as possible, being a total fledgling and she being the only nice one taking care of me.
for starters Sharon's way would be more safe... easier to contain the beast. But once I'd have more control over myself and more power I'd start hunting down thugs and criminals

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. that is giving in to the beast .. like superman once said in some animated adventure:
- I get to let loose, no holding back.
Thing is ... we are not playing the lycanhtrope from underworld ...
neither are we in the world of the monsters from Van Hellsing (the wolverine movie)

We are going the true blood/vamp diaries/Volturi route of power beyond imagining
for the price of sophistication and order.

Should you do order .. you are sophisticated .. you rule all.

Would you do chaos .. fight in the trenches of low life underworld .. you a monster!

I'd start hunting down thugs and criminals
Please do not be the monster!

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Well .. that is giving in to the beast .. like superman once said in some animated adventure:
- I get to let loose, no holding back.
Thing is ... we are not playing the lycanhtrope from underworld ...
neither are we in the world of the monsters from Van Hellsing (the wolverine movie)

We are going the true blood/vamp diaries/Volturi route of power beyond imagining
for the price of sophistication and order.

Should you do order .. you are sophisticated .. you rule all.

Would you do chaos .. fight in the trenches of low life underworld .. you a monster!

Please do not be the monster!
Sharon is the charming beauty, someone has to be the monster

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes