4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
By all means good luck to those doing the guide and best wishes! I didn't read the post just got a request from someone.
Considering that it was a Star Wars meme, I think it safe to assume that he was joking.

If you would like to make a WT, you should, although the story is pretty much completely on rails atm. The only divergence is what powers you get but there are really no meaningful choices (like NOT blurting out the vamp secret like an idiot) story wise.

Reactions: Darkmetal

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Considering that it was a Star Wars meme, I think it safe to assume that he was joking.

If you would like to make a WT, you should, although the story is pretty much completely on rails atm. The only divergence is what powers you get but there are really no meaningful choices (like NOT blurting out the vamp secret like an idiot) story wise.
I thought is was like a preview of something he might do, that was pretty silly of me. I'm still weighing if there are enough choices to warrant it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You grow your fangs and stumble around in the story from one baddie to the next....
there are enough choices to warrant it
r1.jpg
Gonna bust it open to see what heart to spear for the end game :)
r2.jpg
After the turning and all the nekked chicks ... first choice is what to have 4 dinner (appartment, club or alley).
Bottom line is .. do not choose the appartment, no one should resort to that.
Choice of where to have dinner has no impact what so ever on the story.
r3.jpg
There you have it .. just game and let go of any frustration ... you are invincible!
r4.jpg

She is your mate ... go hardcock on that merry route!

supasai.jpg

Yes! Yes I was Right!!! We have ourselves a Super Sayan dark haired special superb babe!!!

Game oN!

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
so basically Sharon is the main LI, and all endings will involve her since she and MC will have the same possible life expectancy...
Laurie will probably have the option to let her age and slowly die or turn her into a vampire.
the redhead is the wildcard among the possible LI as we don't know what's her bond with the MC gonna be like.. so far she behaves like one of those clans that let their children find their place for themelves. once he's powerful enough she might come to claim him.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I stubbornly refuse to let my hopes down!! While I love Sharon, I still want for other LI. Specially, I want the girl in the red dream but also the sire , maybe Astrid even,, obviously, and some totally new character would be great.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I stubbornly refuse to let my hopes down!! While I love Sharon, I still want for other LI. Specially, I want the girl in the red dream but also the sire , maybe Astrid even,, obviously, and some totally new character would be great.
sure... I like Astrid and would gladly fuck her till she can't crawl (on a roof) and let her see the sunrise

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hi

With the end of the first episode coming with this update, we're also revamping some parts of the GUI and, of course, working on the code that will allow you to transfer your saves to the next episode.

I don't want to get ahead of myself, but things are looking pretty good so far. We've finished all the renders, and all that's left is the coding and GUI stuff. We were worried that since we wanted to finish up the episode, the update might grow larger than the previous ones, and cause a delay. And it did grow larger. Over 200 renders compared to our usual 130-150. But with the extra time we're all spending at home, we got it done.

So, there's no reason why the update shouldn't be released on Sunday.

Best regards
Likesblondes

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020

Hi

With the end of the first episode coming with this update, we're also revamping some parts of the GUI and, of course, working on the code that will allow you to transfer your saves to the next episode.

I don't want to get ahead of myself, but things are looking pretty good so far. We've finished all the renders, and all that's left is the coding and GUI stuff. We were worried that since we wanted to finish up the episode, the update might grow larger than the previous ones, and cause a delay. And it did grow larger. Over 200 renders compared to our usual 130-150. But with the extra time we're all spending at home, we got it done.

So, there's no reason why the update shouldn't be released on Sunday.

Best regards
Likesblondes
all nice and dandy but not a word about Laurie in those status updates....

Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
Might as well replay the whole episode. Does anyone mind recapping how to utilize the run as complete as it gets? I never knew that you can get "claw skill" or "+2 charisma?" until I read it here. Anything else hidden?

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Might as well replay the whole episode. Does anyone mind recapping how to utilize the run as complete as it gets? I never knew that you can get "claw skill" or "+2 charisma?" until I read it here. Anything else hidden?
Never heard of that either, assuming it's some choices?

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Also, it astounds me how much better this game is than reluctant archon, with a rather similar setting. The writing has always been good with this dev, sad that others don't hold anywhere close to same standard.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes