4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Kinvarus

May 23, 2020
I don't mind the odd typo but another release where there's at least one image of the wrong character when talking is getting old. This time it was Callisto in Sharon's bedroom while the MC was talking to Andrew in the Kitchen. Can't remember this ever being an issue before the last few releases.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Meushi

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
wait did they get killed if you leave just Carmen? I think they still got out unless I missed something.
No, if you leave Laurie or Carmen, Calisto won't kill Fabian's Thralls. Though with that, I see showing favoritism towards Laurie or Carmen in front of Calisto is gonna screw mc over in the future since that gives Calisto more leverage over mc for her to us, potentially threatening to kill them if mc tries to resist or fight her.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I'm not so sure it was his dick which made Callisto buckle if I'm being honest.
Felt more like his powers (which he inherited from Callisto, yes, but extent of how powerful he actually is, is still an unknown factor here) coming into play (when he bit her), rather than his dick and sexual prowess (I mean she was already pretty much fucking him and wasn't affected until MC bit her).

Besides, even if it happens to be a "magic dick" as you put it, what more opportunities would be there anyway?
His erection was completely dependent on Callisto doing her mojo to make him hard (and she's keeping pretty much all her secrets/abilities close to her chest, despite being affectionate towards the MC).
Unless MC suddenly acquires a new ability which fixes his erection issue on his own (lol), I highly doubt there would be more opportunities to use his magic dick (unless Callisto somehow teaches him. But I have a feeling that's not coming anytime soon).

And yeah, as you said him using his magic dick left and right would really feel out of place, considering the way the game has been written for the 3 episodes till now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So after playing through this update twice, I am definitely excited, though I must say, when it comes to choosing who to leave for Calisto to feed on, The best bet seems to be leaving Laurie and Carmen there, because if you don't, then Fabian's thralls get killed, and that can lead to many more problems, whereas if we leave Laurie and Carmen, everyone get's out alive, which in turn means less problems in the future.

i have not played the update yet, my company was badly struck with several cases of covid and i am pulling double shifts up to 20 hours a day just trying to keep this shit afloat instead of closing for "repairs!" so will try to play tonight !
Arigon has a tough gig proofreading these scripts. Might need to be raised with the devs that they're having trouble keeping track of Calisto's title. She's variably referred to as Hiereia, Hiereiai or Hieira. These should all be Hiereia. Hiereiai is plural, Hieira is a misspelling.
it depends just check who calls Calisto what... it just might be the way some caracthers speak and understand the world!

an older vampire would not misspell or use the plural for an individual while an averaged aged vampire might use the plural when just talking about Calisto and a younger or dumber vampire just might misspelll it entirely!

its probably a typo but it could also be a way that idiots prove themselves to be idiots!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon and JJJ84

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual update with typos there and there, plot advancing bit, lots of talk, some naughtiness and bit annoying mommy and annoying a lot her servant. mommy's model looks familiar when close up pic.

Last edited:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I was anticipating a bit more due to your high praise, I finished the update and was underwhelmed considering it was quick and short (imo) and also cuz fish lady was not mentioned(yet) ! and the amount of info dumps and fan speculations being addressed, wow you must be smiling ear to ear( though if it was a Zephyr scene you'd be high for days) , and now we have solved some questions and now opened new ones like what the variable Sharonarchtr, laurie/Carmenmarked and Caldom scenes entail for the future.

Did we just blood bound ourselves to Calisto now or close to it ?
Rebirth Hotfixes updated for Ep. 3 Update 9.

Removeds elements the devs have fixed, incorporates new fixes for bugs discussed by FookU2 and vimey (based on lqpmaz's solution).
Typo fixes updated. Of the 54 lines with typos previously reported for ep3part1-7, only 5 have been corrected in Ep. 3 Update 9.
An additional 29 lines have typos in ep3part8, and 23 in ep3part9 at this stage. There may be more in part 9 once I actually play through it properly (only scanned for misspellings so far).

Arigon has a tough gig proofreading these scripts. Might need to be raised with the devs that they're having trouble keeping track of Calisto's title. She's variably referred to as Hiereia, Hiereiai or Hieira. These should all be Hiereia. Hiereiai is plural, Hieira is a misspelling.
Yes
This is a point that is ongoing. I correct and then it has been re-misspelled again after I turn it in.
The additional corrections did not get incorporated yet, but I think they all will by the time this episode is finished. This will include all back to episode 1 release 1 I hope.
Peace

Reactions: Meushi

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Arigon As you seem to know some behind the scenes, do you know the a reason we can't say no to Carmen if we have been good to her?, the code seemed to allow for two "different" kinds of being good for carmen, carmensaved and carmensecondchance but they are treated the same, so we either are a cunt to her or we have to fuck her :|, was the third option canceled ?
So far carmensaved and carmensecondchance are treated exactly the same. I think this is intentional on the part of the developers. The guys give you a chance with her because in my opinion

To other points.
The guys are not in America or England. They are in Eastern Europe. Some of the context and spelling is the result of this. I correct as I can, and when it is then changed I will address it with them at a later time. We will get this all ironed out eventually. Relax and enjoy the show my friends!

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Not sure if its a mod issue but when I replay from the beginning it lets me transfer my save from episode 1 to episode 2 but when I try to save at the end of episode 2 I get an error that says "mirisex1" not defined. I have tried replaying with having sex and not having sex and get the same message. If I ignore it it lets me transfer the save but my character then has no name and all stats rest to 1.

Any ideas?

Last edited:

lqpmaz

Jul 25, 2021
Not sure if its a mod issue but when I replay from the beginning it lets me transfer my save from episode 1 to episode 2 but when I try to save at the end of episode 2 I get an error that says "mirisex1" not defined. I have tried replaying with having sex and not having sex and get the same message. If I ignore it it lets me transfer the save but my character then has no name and all stats rest to 1.

Any ideas?
Need save transfer file on first page or download the version 2 on his patreon page also mac version is free on patreon

Last edited:
Reactions: TheKryptonian
Oct 24, 2020
I was hoping for more content and some Much needed things that the MC can only ask and get answers from Calisto to see if she knows a way that would benefit Sharon and MC with how to go about gaining full control over the little town and be done quietly and done so fast also. I did hope we would get some if not quite a bit of The mc trying to get a gripon understanding some of these powers he's slowly awakening and if Calisto would be willing to share with him what others will he get also or maybe not and how to best make use of the gifts. We only can benefit by getting close to her now and Calisto for sure needs to def be more involved and apart of our story for alot of reasons right now and I think we will get this too but One THING I CAN"T STAND & IT CAN BE DONE AND BE CAST OFF OR JUST KILLED IS THE MOST ANNOYING CUNT EVER CINDY!!! She is creepy af and a major stage 5...... NO that bitch is a Stage 55 Clinger and Stalks every bit of any single thing She can when its bout Calisto...... She is hatin what she rudely just made her self at home and walked in and just missed but saw That her Mistress just learned that she has found her bitch Cindy's New Master and her Equal and may even something even More than her as well and Cindy should learn fast to not make that Ugly ass face and make closed fists in her next temper tantrum or Hopefully The MC can give her an intro bitch smack with his Claws that seem very very Good to have in the future! I just hope the next update is longer than the last few and we can sit and get at least an hour of playing or story time and advance into a more dense part of where we're headed soon it seems!
Calisto_Rebirth_Sig.gif Rebirth_Sharon_Main.gif Elena_kg-fan.gif

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I would have liked to see one particular instance of inner monologue from MC that would have entirely quelled the small amount of frustration I felt this update. Something along the lines of:

"Best to keep my cards somewhat close to my chest for now. I don't know to what degree I can trust Calisto, but I need more info. Maybe getting her help with Frank and Merrick might be a way to get the info I need without giving away too much."

This way, we understand (or at least it's even acknowledged) why we aren't getting the actual answers we want just yet. As it stands, I cannot fathom how MC hasn't mentioned (even just inner thoughts) the colossal and most important question(s) all of us are wondering regarding water vamp lady when someone who probably has answers is RIGHT THERE lol.

4.10 star(s) 193 Votes